No announcement yet.

2023 NCAA Softball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sami is earning her DPOY title this game.

Comment

Hell of a game.

Comment

That was fun!

Comment

Love the fight the Shocks showed tonight. Hopefully the fire is lit to go on a run.

Comment

6-5 Shox final

Comment

Happy for the team! Kept on fighting.
              Great challenges by Coach B

Comment

Alright I watched the last two innings….have to confess.

However, my question stands: is this announcer a Nebraska homer?

Comment

I think that’s what we needed. Broke out of the struggle big time. In a backs against the wall, clutch situation they come through FOR EACHOTHER.

Go Shox!!
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Wow! I think the qualifies as a Lazarus game. HCKB was bound and determined that was not going to let her team lose this game.

Just very impressive to see the Shocks hang in there and the finally get it done.

And despite a little shakiness in the 3rd, 4th and 7th Alex Aguilar showed why she is the AAC Freshman of the Year. She's a little bulldog.

Hopefully, this will energize the team and get some minds properly reset.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 20, 2023, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Wow! I think the qualifies as a Lazarus game. HCKB was bound and determined that was not going to let her team lose this game.

Just very impressive to see the Shocks hang in there and the finally get it done.

And despite a little shakiness in the 3rd, 4th and 7th Alex Aguilar showed why she is the AAC Freshman of the Year. She's a little bulldog.
                      The two stars of the game IMO were both freshman... Alex and Sami

Comment

2pm tomorrow…today…Saturday…whatever.

Any guess on TV?
                        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The two stars of the game IMO were both freshman... Alex and Sami
                          The would be a repeat of their previous visit to Cowgiirl stadium.

Comment

BTW, I believe Syd' 6th inning double was hit number 100 hit on the season.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 20, 2023, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Speaking of Cowgirl stadium that is a about the smallest foul territory space I have seen in a college stadium.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X