Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semifinal Two

#2 UCF 2-0 #3 USF

The Shockers and UCF will make the Tournament. Tulsa has a chance to steal a bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Good to know. Addie was just being too nice and trying to avoid contact. Oh well.
      I have played a lot of ball in my years. I saw the play. Addie made I mistake by not sliding directly into the base. I would never advocate spiking anyone, but the defender was clearly in front of the base. If she is there and gets clipped, it is on her, not Addie. Base running has been a weakness for this team in the games I have watched. I hope they can get things ironed out. We are not looking good at all heading into regionals.

Also, as far as regionals go, I think we go to Fayetteville. To send us to OKC would essentially make us the number 32 seed in the tournament. Even Stillwater would put us in the upper 20s. No way that should happen. But since when has the NCAA been kind to WSU.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Final

#2 UCF 9-1(5) #4 Tulsa
        Moore only last two innings for Tulsa, giving up four runs.

Now we wait for Sunday evening.

Comment

I suppose this has been awhile, but before the CWS sent to super regionals, sometimes a #2 seed would host. That happened at least one time for WSU. And the year WSU won the CWS they were the #1 seed hosted by #2 seed Fresno State.

Comment

Working...
          X