No announcement yet.

AAC SB Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She smoked it right at the 3rd Baseman. Damn…

Comment

• One thing Caitlyn does have when she is on is a terrific change up.

Really nice relief work by Caitlyn in this game.

Comment

• Big review here. Not sure there is enough to overturn the out call though. I think the 1st baseman did come off the base but was in contact when she caught the ball. The out stands.

Comment

• Heck of a catch by Johns in right field.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Big review here. Not sure there is enough to overturn the out call though. I think the 1st baseman did come off the base but was in contact when she caught the ball. The out stands.
            Yeah, tough call there. No angle to overturn.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Lots of good ABs for us that ended up as outs. Shake it off in the loser's bracket. Oh wait, there isn't one.

Still think we are in but probably back in Norman.

Comment

• So I haven't followed real closely this year. Do we just absolutely feast on ECU and Memphis then struggle with everyone else?

Comment

• Norman!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Good effort by the Shocks. Hopefully, they will get an at-large bid for the NCAA Tournament.

Not exactly sure who to root for tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                      So I haven't followed real closely this year. Do we just absolutely feast on ECU and Memphis then struggle with everyone else?
                      No we feasted on a lot of people. Good pitching is good pitching and we ran into it in most of our losses, including both Florida teams.

Comment

• Addie up with a chance to do what she does in the 6th. Couldn't ask for anything else. This time they got her. Hats off to USF.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

No we feasted on a lot of people. Good pitching is good pitching and we ran into it in most of our losses, including both Florida teams.
                          As well as OU and Okie State and a couple other games here and there. Memphis was especially bad this season.

I actually thought if we put up 3 or 4 runs in this game we would win it. Perhaps if we had started Caitlyn we would have as she pitched quite well today. But knowing what you are going to get from game to game from our pitching staff has been a challenge this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Lots of good ABs for us that ended up as outs. Shake it off in the loser's bracket. Oh wait, there isn't one.

Still think we are in but probably back in Norman.
                            Hope you're right. Might require the AAC to get 3 bids. If USF wins tomorrow they get the autobid and UCF is a lock to get in. If USF loses tomorrow and the AAC only gets 2 in how will the committee view the 3-1 advantage USF has over the Shocks head-to-head this year.

I guess we find out Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Not exactly sure who to root for tomorrow.
                              UCF!! But a win or loss by USF tomorrow probably does not move their RPI that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Addie up with a chance to do what she does in the 6th. Couldn't ask for anything else. This time they got her. Hats off to USF.
                                I hate to pick on freshman Cassie Passwaters as she came up with a huge pinch hit 1-out hit double off of Corrick after Lolo's home run had made it 5-4. However, she is a catcher and runs like one and I was little surprised HCKB did not pinch run for her although not sure who she had on the bench. I thought she made a mistake going to the 3rd on the sharply hit one-hopper in front of her to short where she was out easily. Had she held up at 2nd she or a pinch runner probably scores on Sydney's single to left center to tie the game. But in a game like this sometimes it comes down to those kind of things.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 14, 2022, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X