No announcement yet.

Buddy Hield to Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see why some of these top-notch players need to be taught that there is something called "defense" when they get to college. There must be 100+ points scored in bunches of these games.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It's Isaiah Austin vs. Perry Ellis but....

TheHoopsWindowN.D. Kendrick

Buddy Hield is on fire again today! Austin with a quick 2 and block on K P & P Perry Ellis. More ppl watchin… (cont)
      In the fast lane

Comment

It almost feels like we actually have a chance (slim) with Perry Ellis, but that Buddy and Gavin will only come here as their last resort.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
          It almost feels like we actually have a chance (slim) with Perry Ellis, but that Buddy and Gavin will only come here as their last resort.
          It's hard to say. Perry has been open and straightforward with his list. It's been consistent for over a year (with the late addition of Duke). Buddy and Gavin have gotten an inconsistent amount of attention and they are much more up and down with suitors as they learn more about them.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Buddy is getting attention now but I feel a little better about our chances. However still not great odds.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Buddy Hield with 28, Ja'ln Williams with 2 clutch FTs in final minute as KS Players defeat SYF.

edit- Ellis having "off" games with 14 in this one and 10 against Texas Pro.
              In the fast lane

Comment

As I hinted before, you can add Texas A&M to the offer list. Utah State also. If you haven't noticed yet Buddy is possibly the biggest news of the AAU season.

Future Shocker or not, I feel great for him. Just wonderful.
                In the fast lane

Comment

BlueDemonNationBlue Demons Nation

DePaul among the teams showing interest in 2012 SG Buddy Hield.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Current offers: Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma, Oregon State, Texas A&M, Utah and Wichita State. Interest from Baylor, DePaul, KU and Marquette. Recruitment still open until September 1st then he will cut the list. He has a 3.8 GPA.

Interesting this article says all the above listed offers except Nebraska came since the start of the 1st evaluation period. We thought Buddy probably already had an offer from the Shockers.

In the fast lane

Comment

I'm 80% sure we offered before. It may not have been public, but was there.

Comment

Would REALLY like to get Buddy, although a SG probably isn't a position of need.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
                          Would REALLY like to get Buddy, although a SG probably isn't a position of need.
                          Maybe not, but we'd gladly take a talent like him.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hield given a 92 rating by ESPN.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

He's sure as hell earned it!
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

just picked up an offer from memphis according to CollegiateHoops on twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X