X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150946shox
    Originally posted by wushock
    The bad thing about this is we dont need anymore guards
    100% Disagree. After Toure, Joe and David graduate next year, not to mention Demetric and Malcome the following year, we need guards. Cotton and Van Vleet can't do it alone.
    I agree with your disagreement. I'm also not sold on Cotton being a true point guard. Also, Buddy may well be one of the best players seriously considering the Shockers.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by 150946shox
      Originally posted by wushock
      The bad thing about this is we dont need anymore guards
      100% Disagree. After Toure, Joe and David graduate next year, not to mention Demetric and Malcome the following year, we need guards. Cotton and Van Vleet can't do it alone.
      :good:

I'm just not sure if WSU will get a quality Sunrise player until we win the Valley and make the Dance. I think they want to showcase that their best players are going to the Big 6 and not ending up at the local mid-major school. I don't agree with that thinking, but I believe that's what's going on.

Comment

If you sign another guard what do you do for big men. We need to leave the two open for Ellis and Thurman and it may be late it the game before we find out

Comment

No, we will take Ellis even after we are full.

Comment

Getting Ellis is a longshot at best. I wouldn't put him on the roster just yet.

Comment

I dont have him on the roster and i dont think we will get him, but how many guards do you need when you are short of big men. Also you use up your scholorships and they both or one of them wants to come

Comment

If Buddy chooses WSU, I will be really excited. He is a maker playing next to a passer. With FVV ability to make those around him better, we would easily have the best backcourt in the league.

Comment

We can take one more guard if it's someone like Buddy. We definitely need at least one more big though.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

hoopsclusiveDaniel Poneman

Nebraska Head Coach Doc Sadler is here to watch Buddy Heild, who they've offered, but every time Buddy scores he looks right at Bill Self
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                      hoopsclusiveDaniel Poneman

Nebraska Head Coach Doc Sadler is here to watch Buddy Heild, who they've offered, but every time Buddy scores he looks right at Bill Self
                      I believe the lyrics to the song go "How do you like me now?"

Comment

Source informs me that Buddy has collect several offers from small and mid D-1s over the last few days. There is also interest from a few big majors.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Besides the reported offer from Oklahoma, reliable source informs me that KU and Texas A&M want him.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

alexjessweinAlex Jesswein

Buddy Hield has it working! Nothing but net on back-to-back jumpers

alexjessweinAlex Jesswein

Marquette coach Tony Benford now positioned between cts 1 and 2 where he can see Buddy Hield and Phillip Nolan
                            In the fast lane

Comment

xjessweinAlex Jesswein

"Team Loaded knocks off KC Pray and Play. By my tally, Andrew White had 35, Buddy Hield had 33 and Perry Ellis had 18"

Wow. I don't know if we can get him, but we need to apply the full court press on Buddy, and ask Ellis to come along LOL.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

In the same game Ja'ln had 10 points 7 assists 4 or 5 steals.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X