Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HCGM
    "He is a (grown a#$) man."
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Well this probably explains why HCGM said two of his asst coaches were out on the road last weekend. This sounds like a geat fit for the recruiting class and to help fill in some gaps next year.

Comment

18 and 11 as a freshman are outrageous numbers! I imagine he will be one of the top 20 jucos in the country and one of the top 5 juco PFs.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
          18 and 11 as a freshman are outrageous numbers! I imagine he will be one of the top 20 jucos in the country and one of the top 5 juco PFs.
          He transferred schools and is now on the #5 Juco in the nation, so it is possible that his numbers could be lower due to having more productive teammates.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
            This dude just looks like a guy we want.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

The news still hasn't hit the Rams board yet.

I'm too lazy to register to tell them.

Comment

JucoJunction is supposed to come out with their top 150 any day now. It will be interesting to see where Hall falls on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
                  http://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4146&start=20

The news still hasn't hit the Rams board yet.

I'm too lazy to register to tell them.
                  It should soon. Bossi just put out a tweet on it that will be seen nation wide.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                    Originally posted by wufan
                    He transferred schools and is now on the #5 Juco in the nation, so it is possible that his numbers could be lower due to having more productive teammates.
                    You may have been alluding to this, but even if his numbers are lower, they may be as much or more impressive due to being teamed up with another very good frontcourt player.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                      JucoJunction is supposed to come out with their top 150 any day now. It will be interesting to see where Hall falls on the list.
                      Goff will probably be the #1 PF, perhaps overall #1. It wouldn't surprise me for Carl to be #2 PF.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

I wonder if Ellis' not redshirting had something to do with this. It may have gone like this:

3G: Sorry Carl, I have a Sr redshirting so I don't have room. Go ahead and verbal to VCU

CH: Well if something changes let me know.

3G: Hi Carl, something changed.

CH: I'm on the way

Whatever the circumstance.....It appears that we will be dominant for the next few years. I really like this staff.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
                          I wonder if Ellis' not redshirting had something to do with this. It may have gone like this:

3G: Sorry Carl, I have a Sr redshirting so I don't have room. Go ahead and verbal to VCU

CH: Well if something changes let me know.

3G: Hi Carl, something changed.

CH: I'm on the way

Whatever the circumstance.....It appears that we will be dominant for the next few years. I really like this staff.

:wsu_posters:
                          It is still undecided if Ellis is redshirting or not, but this signing does make it look less likely.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

It should be noted that Marshall gave Coach Dollar the credit for developing the relationships to get Carl. It sure hasn't taken long for Coach Dollar to make his mark on Shocker recruiting.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I think most of us believe he cannot redshirt due to playing yesterday.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Surprises like this makes FSF very happy. Kind of like expecting another entrancing recruiting Class, but yet it is enhanced with such unexpected bonus signees that will :shock: us even though we are indeed Shockers. You know what FSF thinks? We are not done yet. Stay tuned for the Late Signing Period because stranger things have happened!!!!!!!
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X