X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    Originally posted by Ta town
    8 of the 10 are going to big 6 schools. 1 of the 10 will be going to Memphis. The other non big 6 is going to Southern Miss but noted in the paragraph about him that several majors where after him.

Not saying these are not top JUCO transfers as I know the number one guy was highly regarded but I imagine they also help trim the list by who was after them and who they chose.
    It isn't a "they" that made the list, it was just one man (Brad Winton).
    Brad Winton doesn't make my top 10 JUCO recruiting analysts list.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Former Tennessee assistant Steve Forbes who is the new NWF coach had this to say on Twitter:

Carl Hall is a BEAST! Wichita State is getting a PLAYER and a great young man!
      Link
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        Former Tennessee assistant Steve Forbes who is the new NWF coach had this to say on Twitter:

Carl Hall is a BEAST! Wichita State is getting a PLAYER and a great young man!
        Link
        I'm not sure "BEAST" is a common term coaches use to describe a good player. That tweet really makes me feel like we are getting something special!!!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• The announcer for his juco team also called Carl a beast. I suggest forevermore he be called Carl "The Beast" Hall.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• jucorecruiting.com names Carl the No. 13 juco overall based on "projected success at the next level"

By position he's the No. 4 power forward listed.

Others of note:

16. Landry
            18. Goff
            28. Joe Mitchell

The source for Junior College Basketball Recruiting News and Updates
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I see some big guys still undecided on there, wonder if any are on our radar. I know Goffs been talked about
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                I see some big guys still undecided on there, wonder if any are on our radar. I know Goffs been talked about
                Goff is going to Emporia State because of qualification issues (see his thread http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtop...r=asc&start=60)

I doubt that we are looking at adding another JUCO big, considering that of the 4 post players on our roster, 3 of them are upperclassmen. If we are going to add post depth, we probably will want a freshman or DI transfer that will help the class balance in the post.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• I'll "eat my hat" if Hall's D-1 career isn't more successful than #6 Philip Jurick's.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                    I'll "eat my hat" if Hall's D-1 career isn't more successful than #6 Philip Jurick's.
                    No big deal if you wear a bacon hat.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• How is Hall compared to some of our recent (and good) JC Forwards like Ramon ? :roll:
                      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP
                        How is Hall compared to some of our recent (and good) JC Forwards like Ramon ? :roll:
                        Better :good:

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                          Originally posted by tropicalshox
                          I'll "eat my hat" if Hall's D-1 career isn't more successful than #6 Philip Jurick's.
                          No big deal if you wear a bacon hat.

Absolutely fantastic. :clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP
                            How is Hall compared to some of our recent (and good) JC Forwards like Ramon ? :roll:
                            I think James A. will be a lot like Ramon. Hall is as good as it gets for a PF that plays w/in 10 foot of the basket on both ends.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                            X