Clear All

• Had 24 points and 12 rebounds Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock
      Had 24 points and 12 rebounds Saturday
      Not trying to be a jerk but look about 7 post up

Comment

• Ernie Banks

That was the second game of their doubleheader, Ta.

Comment

• Re: Ernie Banks

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
          Are you saying he had the same exact stats in both games?
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• From the NJCAA website on 12/3 CH had these lines:

Vs. Miami Dade - 24 pts. (66% FG 66% FT) 12 RB, 4 Assists, 1 Steal

Vs. Brunswick - 20 pts. (45.5% FG 62.5% FT) 17 RB, 3 Assists

Comment

• Originally posted by sekshoxfan
              From the NJCAA website on 12/3 CH had these lines:

Vs. Miami Dade - 24 pts. (66% FG 66% FT) 12 RB, 4 Assists, 1 Steal

Vs. Brunswick - 20 pts. (45.5% FG 62.5% FT) 17 RB, 3 Assists
              Thanks for the clarification.

This man is a beast!!!
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Can't wait to have his toughness here. We needed him this year. He is Ramone but with offensive skills!

Comment

• Re: Ernie Banks

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                  Brunswick was Friday night, see about 14 post down on page 7, WSUwatcher.

Miami was Saturday, I even posted an article link. Here it is again, please read 3rd paragraph down in article.

I do love it however when college basketball teams play doubleheaders :roll:

As Dave Stallworth use to say "let's play two". Errrrr I mean baseball and Ernie Banks.

Comment

• He sure sounds like a load, and I am so glad he will be a Shocker! He sounds like he will be good out of the gate and make an impact right away, and we will need him.

Does anyone know what his offensive shooting range is? Good under the basket? Good mid-range jumper? Does he ever shoot 3's?

I noticed his FT % is about mid 60's. I am sure the coaching staff can help get him up to the 70's on that.

Hall, White, and Wessel all look like tough players, and I am looking forward to watching them play as Shockers.

Comment

• Cotton is also said to be tough. Better start calling fouls a little closer in practice.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                        Cotton is also said to be tough. Better start calling fouls a little closer in practice.
                        I've heard that a lot about him. I know his deep ball needs work but didn't coach say he put up 25 the other night? I'd like to see this kid in action to get a feel for his game.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                          He sure sounds like a load, and I am so glad he will be a Shocker! He sounds like he will be good out of the gate and make an impact right away, and we will need him.

Does anyone know what his offensive shooting range is? Good under the basket? Good mid-range jumper? Does he ever shoot 3's?

I noticed his FT % is about mid 60's. I am sure the coaching staff can help get him up to the 70's on that.

Hall, White, and Wessel all look like tough players, and I am looking forward to watching them play as Shockers.
                          Hall scores from 12 foot and in...mostly in the 8 foot and closer range. He is a pure old school power forward. Plays with his back to the basket, absorbs contact and fights thru it for a high percentage. Good foot work, jumping ability, explosiveness, body control, and strength. I don't think you'll see him handling the ball and for those of you that don't like to see JTD and GS shoot from outside, that won't be a problem for Hall. Maybe a little Ryan Martin in him, but with 3 more inches and a ton more athleticism.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Looking at some interesting comparisons . . .

Robert Goff (6'9 PF, JucoJunction #3 national player headed to OU) has now played in eight games for Hutch, starting five of those. He's averaging 10.9 pts (4th on the team) and 6.0 rebounds (2nd on the team). He has one double-double so far.

Hutch is ranked #2 and NW Florda #5 (They fell from #3 after a 1-point loss to Brunswick). They do have one common opponent so far (Northwest-Shoals). Hutch won 99-77 and NWF won 94-75.

Hall is currently averaging 18.6 pts and 10.9 rebounds, leading NWF in both categories.

Comment

• Saturday night Hall went for 28 and 11.

He had another double-double on Sunday but I can't find specific numbers.

Comment

• I believe they played Palm Beach St. Carl had 13 points and 15 rebounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X