No announcement yet.

Austin Chatman Class of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post by "Matt Perrault Sucks" on Facebook.

"Creighton's compliance sent out an email to all Jays boosters today telling them not to contact recruits via facebook, twitter, etc. Thanks Matt Perrault, actually Matt you suck."

What a joke.

Comment

The bad news is official:

Sports news and analysis for high school sports. Updates, scores, schedules and stats, for Dallas, Allen, Plano, Frisco, Southlake, DeSoto, Duncanville and beyond.

"You know, Coach Marshall was really interested in the Clemson job last year and would have been out of Wichita in a second had they offered"

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
        The bad news is official:

Sports news and analysis for high school sports. Updates, scores, schedules and stats, for Dallas, Allen, Plano, Frisco, Southlake, DeSoto, Duncanville and beyond.

"You know, Coach Marshall was really interested in the Clemson job last year and would have been out of Wichita in a second had they offered"
        Where did you get that quote? It's not in the story you linked.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Just the blather the opposing coaches are spouting, I guarantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
            Just the blather the opposing coaches are spouting, I guarantee it.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't know about the rest of the SN'rs but when someone that WSU has been following/recruiting signs/verbals with another school that person becomes dead to me. I don't care to hear how he is doing or anything else about his life but then again maybe thats just me. :-x

Comment

We don't hear too much about what's his name.....Noel Johnson except when we thought he might transfer. Probably most of us drop interest in past recruits.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                  I don't know about the rest of the SN'rs but when someone that WSU has been following/recruiting signs/verbals with another school that person becomes dead to me. I don't care to hear how he is doing or anything else about his life but then again maybe thats just me. :-x
                  The only time I'll care is when we're beating the crap out of their team and they realize they made a bad decision.

Comment

Originally posted by AMaizNShocks
                    Originally posted by pogo
                    The only time I'll care is when we're beating the crap out of their team and they realize they made a bad decision.
                    I can buy into that idea. :good:

Comment

• 2 words: Brandon Sampay

We all wanted him and thought he was locked up, but with the coaching change went to Illinois State. The only memorable thing he did for them is pick up a DUI, so take recruiting with a grain of salt.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• The Colony High School was forced to forfeit its entire 2009-2010 season after it was discovered a member of the team received improper benefits.

It hasnt been announced who the student was, but it is believed to be Jordan Williams who left The Colony and enrolled in Dallas Kimball earlier this month.

Comment

• Marshall was pretty high on Chatman. WSU did not sign Chatman. With that scholarship WSU brought in Armstead, who helped lead the team to the Final 4, and VanVleet, who led the team to an undefeated season, won the MVC POY and was an All-American as a Sophomore.

I guess sometimes, things just work out the way they are supposed to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Marshall was pretty high on Chatman. WSU did not sign Chatman. With that scholarship WSU brought in Armstead, who helped lead the team to the Final 4, and VanVleet, who led the team to an undefeated season, won the MVC POY and was an All-American as a Sophomore.

I guess sometimes, things just work out the way they are supposed to.
                            We signed Tekele Cotton.
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Sometimes unless you're actually part of the program, it can be hard to trace a specific scholarship exactly. But in this case, who cares? Chatman is a nice player; if he weren't, WSU wouldn't have recruited him so diligently. But regardless of whether it was Armstead > Van Vleet or Cotton who ultimately ended up here rather than Chatman, can anyone among us regret that the Shocks wound up with those guys instead?

I didn't think so.

Comment

Working...
                              X