So who do we go after now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he was taller.

Looked like he got along fairly well with Clemente, although that's not really surprising (who wouldn't?).

May have been Hollimon, but I don't have any pictures to go by.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

it was holoman and in my opinion we need him he is the best player in the state
      ShockerNut 2305

Comment

better than releford?

Comment

From description I've read here about his game, isn't he a very undersized post player?

Comment

Here is who I want for the last schollie for 08:

1) Benjamin Eze Frank - Nigeria and teammate of Orukpe on Ebun Comets., 7'1", 220+ lbs.

2) Steven Toyloy, Miami-Dade College, 6'10", 255 lbs, 12.9 rpg, lead state in rebounds and can shoot too.

Comment

hes about 6'5 6'6 and he playes the 4 so ya u could say hes undersized but look at what ryan martin did at that same size
              ShockerNut 2305

Comment

He must of grown some this summer. I'd always heard he was 6'3" or 6'4". I'd rather have Stutz, Rivas, McNeal, Toyloy, Septer, Milam or Davis. And I may have left out a couple.

That is unless he has grown and/or improved from what I last knew.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It's obvious we are going after Stutz. We are probably also going after Kyles just as hard. It will be interesting to see what we do if they both want to be Shockers. Would we sign both in the Spring and already be "over-recruiting?"
                  In the fast lane

Comment

We could be recruiting Holliman for a walk-on or placement into a Juco or prep school with a possible scholarship after that.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Stutz is starting to sound better and better, and might have more upside than originally thought. Seems like we did pretty good with our last Missouri Center!!!

Not to mention, he might grow some more. I checked KC North High October schedule and no BB games are listed.

From what was listed about SMU's big men, the opportunity for play seems better here, and sooner than he would get at SMU.

Comment

Working...
                      X