Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapshot9
    replied
    Stutz is starting to sound better and better, and might have more upside than originally thought. Seems like we did pretty good with our last Missouri Center!!!

Not to mention, he might grow some more. I checked KC North High October schedule and no BB games are listed.

From what was listed about SMU's big men, the opportunity for play seems better here, and sooner than he would get at SMU.

Leave a comment:

• tropicalshox
    replied
    We could be recruiting Holliman for a walk-on or placement into a Juco or prep school with a possible scholarship after that.

Leave a comment:

• tropicalshox
    replied
    It's obvious we are going after Stutz. We are probably also going after Kyles just as hard. It will be interesting to see what we do if they both want to be Shockers. Would we sign both in the Spring and already be "over-recruiting?"

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    He must of grown some this summer. I'd always heard he was 6'3" or 6'4". I'd rather have Stutz, Rivas, McNeal, Toyloy, Septer, Milam or Davis. And I may have left out a couple.

That is unless he has grown and/or improved from what I last knew.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerNut2305
    replied
    hes about 6'5 6'6 and he playes the 4 so ya u could say hes undersized but look at what ryan martin did at that same size

Leave a comment:

• Snapshot9
    replied
    Here is who I want for the last schollie for 08:

1) Benjamin Eze Frank - Nigeria and teammate of Orukpe on Ebun Comets., 7'1", 220+ lbs.

2) Steven Toyloy, Miami-Dade College, 6'10", 255 lbs, 12.9 rpg, lead state in rebounds and can shoot too.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    From description I've read here about his game, isn't he a very undersized post player?

Leave a comment:

• Awesome Sauce Malone
    replied
    better than releford?

Leave a comment:

• ShockerNut2305
    replied
    it was holoman and in my opinion we need him he is the best player in the state

Leave a comment:

• rjl
    replied
    Yeah, he was taller.

Looked like he got along fairly well with Clemente, although that's not really surprising (who wouldn't?).

May have been Hollimon, but I don't have any pictures to go by.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Tuesday night . . . parents with him . . . probably a local (or fairly local) kid. Could it have been the kid from East (Holliman?)?

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    He was a taller guy was he not? I remember seeing him from across the way but have no clue who it may be.

Leave a comment:

• rjl
    replied
    I assume that was a recruit sitting behind the players last night with his parents? Red hat, talked with the team a lot.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Sully in today's Eagle.........

Q...I saw that David Kyles is planning on visiting WSU this coming weekend. The word is he is a very athletic shooting guard that has great upside. In addition Garrett Stutz, a 6'11" big man out of KC that is starting to get more and more attention from some big time programs (Kentucky, Marquette, etc.), stated that WSU is in his top 4. Where is WSU's biggest need at this point in their recruiting and would Marshall consider signing both recruits given the opportunity despite WSU having only one remaining scholarship for next year?

Shocker Fan, Wichita, KS 10/16/07

A...I think WSU's biggest need is a big man. Next might be another point guard. Marshall, like all competent coaches, keeps recruiting all the time. As we saw last season, you never know how a roster is going to shake out with injuries, transfers, etc. WSU thought it had Ejike Hart, until late in the summer. Even though there are three scholarship seniors on WSU's roster, I wouldn't assume WSU will sign only three.

Paul Suellentrop 10/17/07

Leave a comment:

• tropicalshox
    replied
    OK, I'll name one. Lester Ferguson.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X