So who do we go after now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who do we go after now?

Now that we have 2 gaurds verballed, who is the staff going to go after the hardest now?

I hope the next Tim Duncan

Comment

Re: So who do we go after now?

Originally posted by rrshock
      Now that we have 2 gaurds verballed, who is the staff going to go after the hardest now?
      Well I really wanted to keep this on the down low, but I still am getting lots of calls and letters from the WSU coaches. I'm just weighing all my options right now. I'll probably take an official to Wichita here in a couple weeks. To be honest...it's between WSU and and Duke right now, but I'm still looking at Arizona, KU, and Texas A&M. Recently...North Carolina has come calling, but the more I talk to Gregg, the more I'm liking him way more than Roy, Lute, Self and even Mike K.

lol - :D
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker
        Well I really wanted to keep this on the down low, but I still am getting lots of calls and letters from the WSU coaches. I'm just weighing all my options right now. I'll probably take an official to Wichita here in a couple weeks. To be honest...it's between WSU and and Duke right now, but I'm still looking at Arizona, KU, and Texas A&M. Recently...North Carolina has come calling, but the more I talk to Gregg, the more I'm liking him way more than Roy, Lute, Self and even Mike K.

Good one Zona... you're going to love it here! :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm assuming that Ravenel is our target for the last scholly.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker

Coach Marshall wanted me to let you know that we're overstocked with short, slow, old recruits who can't shoot and he's really looking for the tall, athletic, young players who can shoot, defend and rebound. He sends his thanks for your interest, however.

Oh, wait. That letter was intended for me. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
              I'm assuming that Ravenel is our target for the last scholly.
              Wasn't his last official to VaTech this weekend? Any subscribers have any info on that visit. He should be making a decision soon.

Comment

No information yet on Ravenal, which I think is good. Virginia Tech is the school that we must be concerned about. More than likely, if he picks them he would have committed during the visit and the information would be released today.
                In the fast lane

Comment

I don't know why but I think VA tech needs someone like him after what happened last year

Comment

This is who I want:
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

I hope we get a FR post player. I could have taken a JUCO post before the commitment of Hannah.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Who's that Wu Shizzle? Ravenel?

If Ravenel makes his decision soon and chooses WSU, then that would be a real quick fill of available scholarships.

Comment

Here is my wish list. First of all, for EO to get here asap to enable him to play both semesters of this Season. Next, I hope we sign Benjamin Eze Frank and if another spot opens, Ravenal would be a keeper. This will fill out our Twin Towers of next year to combine with a new Bookend Noel and one of his playing star pals. That would finalized the Shocker Dream Team with our existing solid core group we will already have, with the Twin Towers, followed by the Bookends. Then, we march through the Valley Of Death straight into the basketball Promised Land. Dig it?
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Forever do you really think this could ever happen.. Man you must be drinking something strong

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                              Forever do you really think this could ever happen.. Man you must be drinking something strong
                              Whatever it is, I want some of it! :yahoo:
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X