No announcement yet.

Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Manning sighting in Wichita today...is that bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose
      Danny Manning sighting in Wichita today...is that bad?
      He has already told the "losers" who he is picking, so Danny is just here to try to change his mind.

Comment

• Danny Ainge is in town making a final push.

Comment

• Am I the only one feeling good about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89
            Am I the only one feeling good about this?
            Probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89
              Am I the only one feeling good about this?
              No! :wsu_posters:
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Twitter

This came from Fonda Ellis twitter account a few minutes ago. "Any reports saying Perry has made his decision are 100% false & no one in Perry's circle (family/coaches) have said a thing to anyone."
                Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Re: Twitter

Originally posted by blackandgold
                  This came from Fonda Ellis twitter account a few minutes ago. "Any reports saying Perry has made his decision are 100% false & no one in Perry's circle (family/coaches) have said a thing to anyone."

Edit: Nevermind. Answered my own question.

Comment

• WuDrWu

WuDrWu, you have to have some kind of inside info or you wouldn't be on the Phog board letting them know they have Perry. Damn, I thought we had him!
                    Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
                      Originally posted by Ta town
                      Hopefully nobody gets to surprised when KU is the choice.
                      Hopefully, no one gets too surprised if WSU is the choice.

I think WSU fans will handle a KU choice a lot better than KU fans would handle a WSU choice.

If it's KSU, I expect both Jayhawk and Shox fans will have some difficulty handling that, but it's still Perry's choice and we can't make it for him.
                      I am still very hopeful that it is WSU. I am not going to be able to get any sleep until Wednesday afternoon.

Perry Ellis is the first person since AC that could return WSU to the glory days as a hometown hero.

I hope he decides to be a hero.

Comment

• Perry is a class act, all the way.

I haven't lived in Wichita for a few years, so haven't been able to see him in person or follow him closely, but can tell by just what I have seen of him in news articles and online that he's got a hell of a head on his shoulders. Great parents, great kid. Wish they could all be this way.

Good luck, man, whatever you decide.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC
                          Originally posted by Aargh
                          I think WSU fans will handle a KU choice a lot better than KU fans would handle a WSU choice.
                          I agree. Is there any really doubt about this?
                          Nope. The second it was made known that Ellis was choosing WSU, KU fans in the next second would be calling for obvious cheating and corruption. Totally unfathomable.

With that said, I also want to thank Perry for keeping us in the spotlight til the end. It would have been a great story and a great feeling to have you play for the Shocks, but I understand that it's your life, your decision, and you need to do what's best for you.

Good luck no matter what!
                          :posterwu:
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Such defeatism already. Come on now guys. Look at the huge recruits we've pulled in just recently. Early, Watson, VanVleet, Anacreon, Hall, and White. Those are all big time players. Maybe not on the national spotlight level of Perry, but I guarantee you that Perry couldn't blow any of those guys out in a one on one situation.

I will not be one bit surprised if Perry picks WSU.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• No defeatism here. Just saying that Ellis has conducted this whole thing with the utmost professionalism.

I can't imagine anything but a great future for a kid who has his talents and his maturity. He's going to be a winner no matter what he decides.
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Re: Twitter

So doc, this isn't true?

Originally posted by blackandgold
                                I think doc is just spouting out both ends, as is anyone claiming to have inside knowledge, other than those directly involved. For shame, doc, for shame. Smh... You might as well go over to whatever board creighton is using now and tell them that they have won the Valley, too.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X