X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 150946shox
    Originally posted by Shox21
    Originally posted by tropicalshox
    For Perry, he's been able to stoop to this level a couple of times.
    Trop - I may be reading this wrong so help me out please. What did you mean by Perry "stoop[ing] to this level"?
    I think he was commenting on Mark Turgeon "stooping" to this level to see Perry.
    Got ya! Thanks. Too many "he's" out there. Now it makes much more sense. The post just prior to Trop's was on the previous page of this thread. Guess my brain didn't travel from one page to the next.

Comment

• Perry will be cutting his list to 5 or 6. Sounds like it will be done pretty soon. He has trips planned to Memphis' Midnight Madness and to Kentucky.

I certainly hope Kentucky doesn't make the cut. What a freaking embarrassment.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• I have one thought on Ellis...OVER RATED! Having said that I still would like him in a shocker uniform.

Comment

• i have a feeling that we will not be on his list. i dont think that completely rules us out, but dont be surprised.

Comment

• I don't think we are on his list either. But I do not think he is the can't miss pro prospect everyone said he was. He will be a good college player, but not a one and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22
              I have one thought on Ellis...OVER RATED! Having said that I still would like him in a shocker uniform.
              Intelligent thing to put in a recruit's thread on a public forum.

Do you have a newsletter I may subscribe to?
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I realize these aren’t comparable situations; however...

“I didn't get caught up in stuff like that," Leonard said. "I just chose a school I liked and moved forward. I just knew if you could play, somebody's always watching. It's not the school that brings out your name. It's about you."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'll go against the apparent majority. I think we will make the cut.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl
                    Originally posted by shocker22
                    I have one thought on Ellis...OVER RATED! Having said that I still would like him in a shocker uniform.
                    Intelligent thing to put in a recruit's thread on a public forum.

Do you have a newsletter I may subscribe to?
                    Yes, I am sure that my comment will completely ruin our chances of getting Mr. ellis. I have single handedly ruined the entire recruiting process by one statement. :cry: Give me a fricken break.

Comment

• I don't think he's overrated, but most of the one and done talk is on our board.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22
                        He's currently rated the 19th best player for 2012, just curious who you've seen that currently rated below him who should be moved up. I've seen him play a couple of times and would love to see the 18 who are rated ahead of him.

Comment

• RJL Intelligence is a relative term that can be applied to a vast spectrum of clinical terms that range from genius to stupid. Would you please be more specific regarding your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

• I don't think that he's over rated either and I think that we will make the cut also.

I think he's a good kid with good parents and I think that he roots for the home team.

Perry...if you're reading this, I own seven tickets that will be filled for every game you play in if you become a Shocker!

Comment

We know which tool in the shed that you are not...(and I wouldn't have to spell it out for anyone else)...the "sharpest". I predict that we are on his list and if we are not, what have I lost?

Comment

• I don't believe he is overrated, but I also don't believe that he will be a one and done. I think that he is possibly more concerned with school than a lot of people give him credit for.

Comment

Working...
                                X