No announcement yet.

Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about the City League adding Maize, Goddard and Derby? And maybe Andover and creating a super-league like the Big East!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC
      What do you think about the City League adding Maize, Goddard and Derby? And maybe Andover and creating a super-league like the Big East!!
      think that will guarantee 7-8 spots in the state tourney? :lol:

Comment

• Re: Good heavens...

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
        And, as so often happens here among among our posters with short attention spans, Perry Ellis totally disappears from his own thread.

Why is this so difficult?

:roll:
        You're right. I predict Perry Ellis to grow to be 7-feet...speaking of 7-footers, remember David Bowlby (I think that was his name), played at West same time as the Pace boys I think...City League's first 7-footer??? Before Dreiling, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC
          And, as so often happens here among among our posters with short attention spans, Perry Ellis totally disappears from his own thread.

You're right. I predict Perry Ellis to grow to be 7-feet...speaking of 7-footers, remember David Bowlby (I think that was his name), played at West same time as the Pace boys I think...City League's first 7-footer??? Before Dreiling, I know.
          You're getting off track again ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963
            Originally posted by SHOXMVC

You're getting off track again ;-)
            It's that ADD thing they told me to work on during my 12-step program. :yes:

Comment

• When do you advance to "Step 2"?

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Txlen
                When do you advance to "Step 2"?

;-)
                You mean I can't arbitrarily skip over steps...there goes my ADD again...dam Adderall apparently isn't working...oh, well...back to drinking...CHEERS :yahoo:

Comment

• Be on the look out for some familar faces in Wichita today.

In the fast lane

Comment

• I wonder if Mark will say hi to Gregg?

Comment

• From KUSports.com:

Ellis attracts crowd

Perry Ellis, a 6-8, 210-pound sophomore forward from Wichita Heights High School, held an open workout on Monday that was attended by KU’s Bill Self as well as Kansas State’s Frank Martin, Louisville’s Rick Pitino, Kentucky’s John Calipari, Wichita State’s Gregg Marshall and Stanford’s Johnny Dawkins. Assistant coaches from Missouri, Texas A&M and Memphis were also present.
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• I'm in the "Offer Papa Ellis a coaching job" camp!

Comment

• Originally posted by RampageWSU
                          I'm in the "Offer Papa Ellis a coaching job" camp!
                          Whoah, is that Bad Company 2 player I see, and on the PC no less. Sweet man. I also run ATI Graphics. My soldier name is wsushox1, send me a friend request some time.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1
                            Originally posted by RampageWSU
                            I'm in the "Offer Papa Ellis a coaching job" camp!
                            Whoah, is that Bad Company 2 player I see, and on the PC no less. Sweet man. I also run ATI Graphics. My soldier name is wsushox1, send me a friend request some time.
                            Will do man. Haven't played lately (Just had shoulder surgery, and got some nerve damage in that wrist as a result. Should probably play soon.

Comment

• Ellis invited to NBA Top 100 Camp.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X