Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm...

Interesting list of players, 1979 -- lots of private school and prep school guys (two each from Oak Hill and Findlay Prep). Also only one other from the 2012 class along with Ellis, and neither had much impact on the scoring.

Comment

• Findley Prep's best player for this coming season wasn't even there. He just arrived in the U.S. two weeks ago. Enes Kanter, the top rated NBA prospect from Europe. He had 35 colleges calling within a week hoping to get him for a year after his year at Findley.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• A lottery pick leaving here after one year would be great. Someone saying that he'll be the top pick in the draft is setting awfully high expectations for the kid.

Comment

• I don't know where that stat info came from, but the one I got from a reliable source had much different numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
            I don't know where that stat info came from, but the one I got from a reliable source had much different numbers.
            It came from here.

(For complete coverage, join BDN Premium for coming interviews with Irving and Rivers) ESPN RISE held the fourth annual Boost Mobile Elite 24 game tonight at the Gaucho’s Gym, Bronx, N.Y., after a two-hour rain delay forced the game to its alternate site from the planned Rucker Park location (where the game was played its […]

This web page has the same scores.

Comment

• I have a feeling Mr. Ellis will be heading to a prep school.

Comment

• Had a hard time believing my eyes when I saw Rivals' database showing Perry is interested in the Shockers. Not because Perry is interested, but because Rivals actually posted it.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by lawmaker
                  I have a feeling Mr. Ellis will be heading to a prep school.
                  Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                    Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                    I don't know where that stat info came from, but the one I got from a reliable source had much different numbers.
                    It came from here.

(For complete coverage, join BDN Premium for coming interviews with Irving and Rivers) ESPN RISE held the fourth annual Boost Mobile Elite 24 game tonight at the Gaucho’s Gym, Bronx, N.Y., after a two-hour rain delay forced the game to its alternate site from the planned Rucker Park location (where the game was played its […]

This web page has the same scores.

http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8854
                    I wasn't questioning you, but the source these places got them from.

Comment

• Originally posted by lawmaker
                      I have a feeling Mr. Ellis will be heading to a prep school.
                      That feeling was just your roids acting up.

Comment

• I was just informed today that Perry is no longer in Rivals Top 10 for 2012 and Jerry has said he's a borderline 4/5 star. I'd still take him in a heartbeat but found that interesting.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Shocker staff again at Heights' open gym last night watching Perry. Putting on a full court press?

Also there were Oklahoma State, Memphis and Missouri State.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• Here is a link that talks about info in my last post. It looks like it might of been Oklahoma instead of Oklahoma State. Chris Jans was the Shocker representative.

In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                              Shocker staff again at Heights' open gym last night watching Perry. Putting on a full court press?

Also there were... Missouri State.
                              Seems like a waste of time and money for the Bears, not that I care.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                                Originally posted by tropicalshox
                                Shocker staff again at Heights' open gym last night watching Perry. Putting on a full court press?

Also there were... Missouri State.
                                Seems like a waste of time and money for the Bears, not that I care.
                                They could have been looking at someone besides Perry

Comment

Working...
                                X