No announcement yet.

Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be totally ‘shocked’ if we hadn’t already offered… or at least extended a ‘soft’ offer. Marshall is no dummy.
    ;-)
    SFL is back!

Comment

• I'm almost positive that Perry was at the game tonight in a light blue and grey shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
        I'm almost positive that Perry was at the game tonight in a light blue and grey shirt.
        If you mean light blue and gray track suit, then yes...
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          Originally posted by shocks02
          I'm almost positive that Perry was at the game tonight in a light blue and grey shirt.
          If you mean light blue and gray track suit, then yes...
          Yep :good:

Comment

• After reading in the paper this morning about Perry and after he looked like he was having a decent time at the game last night, I think we have a slim chance.

Though it's about equal to the odds of WSU going to the sweet 16 this year, it's a chance.

Comment

• From Sullentrop's article:

WSU coach Gregg Marshall greeted Heights freshman Perry Ellis outside the locker room with a hug and asked "Can you make free throws?"
              In Ellis' last game he had 22 pts. and 22 boards, but was 2/9 (22%) from the FT line.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
                In Ellis' last game he had 22 pts. and 22 boards, but was 2/9 (22%) from the FT line.
                Sounds like he will fit right in if we keep shooting free throws like last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
                  After reading in the paper this morning about Perry and after he looked like he was having a decent time at the game last night, I think we have a slim chance.

Though it's about equal to the odds of WSU going to the sweet 16 this year, it's a chance.

"So, you're telling me there's a chance!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCity
                    Originally posted by shocks02
                    After reading in the paper this morning about Perry and after he looked like he was having a decent time at the game last night, I think we have a slim chance.

"So, you're telling me there's a chance!!"
                    One of my all-time favorite movie lines... simply a classic! :yahoo:
                    SFL is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
                      From Sullentrop's article:

WSU coach Gregg Marshall greeted Heights freshman Perry Ellis outside the locker room with a hug and asked "Can you make free throws?"
                      Yikes on the throws! Regardless, Marshall is a master of one-liners... if Perry likes him, watch out!

:good:
                      SFL is back!

Comment

• re:

I'd just like to know who the smokin hot WSU lady was sitting to his right.

Comment

• Re: re:

Originally posted by Hurley
                          I'd just like to know who the smokin hot WSU lady was sitting to his right.
                          Maybe his mom? :D
                          Seriously, I thought I read where Perry's Ma and Pa are Shocker grads.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I read this article a while back about the Freshman Phenom.

He’s successful in the classroom – all A’s in his first nine weeks of high school – and doing so well in drafting class that a teacher asked him to take an engineering course next school year, mom says.
                            Maybe he'll want to get into Aeronautical Engineering. I hear Wichita State has a pretty good program.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                              I read this article a while back about the Freshman Phenom.

He’s successful in the classroom – all A’s in his first nine weeks of high school – and doing so well in drafting class that a teacher asked him to take an engineering course next school year, mom says.
                              Maybe he'll want to get into Aeronautical Engineering. I hear Wichita State has a pretty good program.
                              Or just a good engineering program all the way around. That could definitely help lure a kid to WSU. I wonder how many players have come to WSU previously for the engineering program?

Comment

• If he's planned on being a one-and-done since 8th grade, I don't think education is going to be too big of a factor.

Comment

Working...
                                X