No announcement yet.

Garrett Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a pipeline of future Shockers from Nigeria to form a tall bookend status with Orupke here Doc???????
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
      Doc is full of ...
      All of those posts and you still haven't learned anything......Doc know's all

Comment

Doc is full of ...
        I'll put my money on Doc! He's never steared me wrong yet! :posterwsu: 8) 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Doc is full of ...
          Thanks for the medical update but he is fine now. You too should eat more vegetables since you have a much greater problem than did WrDoc.
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

We are all, well most of us, are on pins and needles over Doc's post. But, let's not forget Stutz. Each year there are probably no more than a couple of dozen true centers that could be considered major prospects. Stutz is a late bloomer, but appears to be one of these rare gets. There are not enough of them to go around and if you can land one, you take him. He compares favorably to all the incoming centers on other Valley teams. I would be surprised if we are not in the group of 11 schools already offering Stutz.

Many of us have voiced who our top three of four favorite recruits are and we are already disappointed! For mental health it is best to have several favorites at each position and be happy if we land players from that group. Our last coach admitted that rarely occurred in recent years. Like Doc, I'm confident we will have good recruits choose WSU and Marshall and staff will make them even better players. We are in good hands.
            In the fast lane

Comment

[quote="Shockfan8"]
              Doc is full of ...
              All of those posts and you still haven't learned anything......Doc know's all

Doc,
              I'm just glad they give you the grief now instead of firing away at yours truly. I learned the hard way when it comes to leaving a tidbit or two when it comes to recruiting. 8)
              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

First of all, Doc does not know all. Doc's wife will the first of many to confirm this.

Secondly, Doc likes spicy chicken.

Thirdly, Doc loves WSU and especially the direction and leadership that entire University has taken the last decade or so. I may, from time to time, drop a tidbit of information to keep everyone on their toes during slow times of the year but as some of you already know, my contributions are going to be very limited when it comes to many of these forums as compared to the past. My goals are to get/keep both Shocker faithful and potential new Shockers interested and excited about our program.

And if, again from time to time, I post crypticly or with vague references, know that it all in good friendship and fun. I have been wrong in the past (refer to item 1) and there is no doubt I will be again.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

The big man we must want is Evon Ravenel because he is the only one scheduled to visit at this time. He will visit 9-15

Comment

I think Doc is talking BIGGER than that.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

He's the only one we know planning to visit according to Scout or Rivals. I believe Ravenel just visited a team that's not on his Rivals list this past weekend. And we've often had official visits that were never reported by those recruiting sites.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                        Greg Oden is coming to WSU?
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                          I just hope they have the political paperwork started on that guy. It would take from now until next August to get him in to the country.

Comment

maybe he is talking about Eze did we forget him already??

Comment

I believe Stutz just spent the weekend in Lincoln, NE visiting the Huskers and Gomer Sadler.

Comment

Why isn't Creighton involved DoubleJay? You can't be that confident in getting Iverson.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X