SIGNING DAY THIS WED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
    I predict we will sign at least one player that has been named on this recruiting forum.
    Nice to see someone whose not afraid to stick his/her neck out! :D 8) 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I thought about predicting we would sign at least one player who has not been named on this forum, but I wasn't sure that is possible.

:D

Comment

I predict we will sign at least one player that has been named on this recruiting forum.
        I can't think of anyone who has not been named in the Recruiting forum. Wait ... Tom Hanks!! Oops, I just named him. :(
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Yeah, the Lousiana player that noone knew who he might be.

Comment

And so it comes to pass! Brilliant! Have a Guiness!

:lol:

Comment

Question: Does Ehimen's LOI expire tomorrow or is it good or a full year from the date he signed it, which was announced on May 15, 2007?

Question: I believe Ehimen may ask for a release from his LOI, but does WSU have the right to withdraw the offer before the LOI expires?

Comment

Question: Does Ehimen's LOI expire tomorrow or is it good or a full year from the date he signed it, which was announced on May 15, 2007?

Question: I believe Ehimen may ask for a release from his LOI, but does WSU have the right to withdraw the offer before the LOI expires?
                Do you have inside information about EO asking for his release?
                If not, I don't buy it.
                SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by SFL

Do you have inside information about EO asking for his release?
                  If not, I don't buy it.
                  No. I was just saying that I believe EO has the option of asking for a release from his LOI. I have no reason to believe he will. I was wondering if WSU also has the option of withdrawing the LOI.

Just trying to get a handle on what our options/possibilities are regarding EO and what might happen to his LOI in the next month.

If EO's LOI does expire on 5/15/08, do we then only have the 6 remaining days in this signing period to get him resigned? Or do we hae other options?

Comment

I think we can get another LOI from him at any time during the signing period.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                      I think we can get another LOI from him at any time during the signing period.
                      I would like to see that. Would certainly send a strong message that the staff feels good about getting EO here.

Comment

Chamberlain verbaled. isn't that good enough to ease the anxiety?
                        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
                          i think it is.
                          ________
                          Digital vaporizers
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
                            While I appreciate the fact that we are all very happy about Chamberlain verballing, the fact remains Chamberlain isn't 7 foot tall. I want two, repeat TWO, 7' tall players next year.

Comment

Why stop at 2 of them 21? Why not 3 or 4? I'll be perfectly happy if only the one shows up (as long as there is some other big coming too).

Comment

Evidently, none of the other 5, besides Reggie, are that enthused about joining our team, right away at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X