No announcement yet.

SIGNING DAY THIS WED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There may be interests at play other than the enthusiasm of the recruit(s).
    Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Huh?

You mean the guys who are still going to high school, Snap? What the heck -- why not let them graduate first?

Comment

There's plenty of time left in the signing period. I'd rather have the kids take their time and pick the best situation for them than rush to some judgement. Many kids are now taking visits. Give it time.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
          Why stop at 2 of them 21? Why not 3 or 4? I'll be perfectly happy if only the one shows up (as long as there is some other big coming too).
          I'd like a good 7' PG, a good 7' SG, a good 7' SF, a good 7' PF and a great 8' C. Is this too much to ask? :innocent: :lol:
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
            Evidently, none of the other 5, besides Reggie, are that enthused about joining our team, right away at least.
            Seriously stop. Just please stop.

Comment

Uh-oh

Snap was taken away by ambulance this morning. It's reported that he's been heavily sedated and is being taken to a plastic surgeon who can put a smile on his face.

Comment

Re: Uh-oh

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                Snap was taken away by ambulance this morning. It's reported that he's been heavily sedated and is being taken to a plastic surgeon who can put a smile on his face.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Evidently, none of the other 5, besides Reggie, are that enthused about joining our team, right away at least.
                  I'm guessing you're talking about the 5 others that have been offered?

Comment

All of your questions and concerns will be answered in short time. It won't be long so you can back away from the ledge, put down the kitchen appliance and continue to breath normally. 8)
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                      All of your questions and concerns will be answered in short time. It won't be long so you can back away from the ledge, put down the kitchen appliance and continue to breath normally. 8)
                      Is that like tomorrow short time, or is it on the last day of the spring signing period short time?

Comment

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Comment

Working...
                        X