No announcement yet.

SIGNING DAY THIS WED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Will Weathers is signing, Ken Bowman and Ehimen will come.

Comment

at this point just getting Ehimen over here is a top priority. I guess adding Chamberlain would be nice, and maybe one of those players that are transferring out from their prior schools.
      ________
      Suzuki dl650 v-strom history
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Another ready to play point guard is THE must. No way do we want to have only one available.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Re: SIGNING DAY THIS WED

Originally posted by tshox
          Do you think we will hear anything this week?

Ahem...... :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Doc, why do you tease us like this? :shock:
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              Originally posted by shocker0624
              im starting to go into panic mode, we dont have any scheduled visits do we????
              Log Off
              Get some sleep
              come back next week.

Seriously

O_O

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234

Who says I am teasing?

It's too slow around here lately. Gotta get people excited one way or the other. I hope many are going to the GM Auction before the golf tourney in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234

Who says I am teasing?

It's too slow around here lately. Gotta get people excited one way or the other. I hope many are going to the GM Auction before the golf tourney in a couple of weeks.
                  people will get excited if we get some quality spring signings

Comment

People will get excited, Ray. People will most definately get excited.

Comment

This is CNN.

Comment

Ray, recruits will come Ray! :good:

"Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come."
                        Field of Dreams Quote
                        Terence Mann:
                        (James Earl Jones)
                        SFL is back!

Comment

Gotta love the way Doc plays with your minds (and mine) :D

Just to reitterate.....I'm not worried......except about that spelling.....
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I thought we were talking about Basketball recruits.....

If i'd of known everyone's interest was baseball, I'd of done more research on that instead.

Geez, what a waste of time.....

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
                              Ray, recruits will come Ray! :good:

"Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come."
                              Field of Dreams Quote
                              Terence Mann:
                              (James Earl Jones)
                              Love that Movie. Haven't made it to the Field of Dreams but have been to GalenA, IL. A very interesting little town acrross the river from Dubuque, Iowa. If you have not been there you probably know Galena as Chisholm, MN, home to Doc Graham.

Comment

I predict we will sign at least one player that has been named on this recruiting forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X