X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    a new crystal ball picked WSU just 5 minutes ago

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...ertPredictions
    Jonah Jordan with one to Ole Miss now though ...

Comment

• I think our chances are good now. Perhaps he wanted to wait and make sure we didn't sign another PG with our last scholarship

Comment

• Jonah Jordan changed his crystal ball to ole miss.

Comment

• Just followed JR Simon on Twitter. That coupled with the Jonah Jordan crystal ball has me very confused.

Comment

• Do the right thing Alex
            The Assman

Comment

• I don’t think anyone really knows and A-Lo wants it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                Just followed JR Simon on Twitter. That coupled with the Jonah Jordan crystal ball has me very confused.
                A person doesn't go and follow people on a team he's not going to announce going to just hours before he announces to the other school. There is no fun in that unless you can see the reaction of others being frustrated with your bluff. It's beyond that now. He's coming to WSU or he's the best poker player ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Just followed JR Simon on Twitter. That coupled with the Jonah Jordan crystal ball has me very confused.
                  Jonah said he's just going off a gut feel. So between those 2, I'm hoping the JR Simon thing matters more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Jonah said he's just going off a gut feel. So between those 2, I'm hoping the JR Simon thing matters more.
                    I would say it does matter more. I have no experience with Mr. Jordan's gut, so consider me optimistically skeptical.

Comment

• My personal, completely uneducated opinion is that Mr. Lomax was not intending to announce his decision today and was told by a certain Coach to crap or get off the pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        My personal, completely uneducated opinion is that Mr. Lomax was not intending to announce his decision today and was told by a certain Coach to crap or get off the pot.
                        Well .. I do believe that WSU is now down to 1 "available" scholarship ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          My personal, completely uneducated opinion is that Mr. Lomax was not intending to announce his decision today and was told by a certain Coach to crap or get off the pot.
                          That’s what I was saying basically saying with a couple of my posts earlier! Ha

We, fans and team, want to know early!
                          The Assman

Comment

• Rivals ways in on WSU and Lomax. https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ing-week-blog-

Comment

• The waiting and playing with everyone's emotions is all fun and games until the scholarships you've been offered start disappearing.

Please note that I am not intending to be rude to Mr. Lomax. I would be extremely excited to have him as a Shocker. And I think this recruitment has been much more "close to the vest" than "intentionally deceitful."

Comment

• Anybody know what the pulse is in the Ole' Miss fandom?

Comment

• 60Shock
                                  60Shock commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Totally 'SHOCKED' would be nice.
                              Working...
                              X