Dwight Coleby Tranferring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
    I can't find the link now but not only was Mitdgaard on the (native) all League team but was also the newcomer of the year for his league. I have a feeling our coaches think they have found a hidden gem..

Found it.. He was named Young Player of the Year in the Danish league. I'll try to put the link on his recruiting page.
    He also turns 20 in September. Gotta like having older guys in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      Laugh away. Willis is a scrub slayer. One whose minutes declined over the season and disappeared against better competition and once his offense was scouted. Willis had a solid December including an inspired offensive performance against OSU, in a game we gave up 93 at home, but otherwise a disappearing act.

I'm not saying that Coleby is all that, just that we need immediate help and a 4 year transfer makes sense.

For the record, I think Willis is a serviceable 6-10 minute guy. Not a 20 minute guy.
      DW's game went downhill when we started playing two "traditional" bigs at the same time - that moved DW to the 4. He is a match-up nightmare for most centers when we play 4 out and 1 in... Not so much as a stretch 4.

Almost all of our 4/5 juco transfers have had huge improvement in year two. I expect DW to have a similar improvement.

Comment

Finally, I think the 2017 scholarship needs to go to a player who will fill a role in 2018.... Too much turnover otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Pass
          Shoxlax, you need to clear some space in your inbox!

Comment

Jeff *******‏
            Verified account
            *@GoodmanESPN 2h
            2 hours ago

More
            Keep hearing Western Kentucky is team to beat for KU transfer Dwight Coleby. You know what they say about Rick Stansbury in recruiting …

Comment

Jeff *******‏
              Verified account
              *@GoodmanESPN 42m
              42 minutes ago

More
              Western Kentucky added Kansas grad transfer Dwight Coleby yesterday. Smart money still remains on Rick Stansbury in recruiting.

Comment

Working...
              X