• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Oh come on. Fake news! LMAO!
      It's only fake news if I don't like it

Comment

Hey 02, what are you thinking on Reggie? From what I am seeing, arKansas seems to think they have a shot at him.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          Hey 02, what are you thinking on Reggie? From what I am seeing, arKansas seems to think they have a shot at him.
          I think Arkansas and TCU are the favorites with WSU as an outside chance. Think Oklahoma State and Texas A&M had to go other directions.

Gregg might try to do the same thing he did with Udeze. Wait for the other schools to visit him this week and then swoop in after for the last word.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

I think Arkansas and TCU are the favorites with WSU as an outside chance. Think Oklahoma State and Texas A&M had to go other directions.

Gregg might try to do the same thing he did with Udeze. Wait for the other schools to visit him this week and then swoop in after for the last word.
            Just reading the Arkansas board with people "supposedly" close to Chaney, WSU hasn't even been mentioned as a possibility lately. I'm not holding out much hope for him.

TBH though, we have a lot of signed big men already. Chandler, Brown, Udeze, Echenique, Midtgaard. That's a pretty solid base to start from. I'm more worried about guards at the moment.

Comment

If this is true, the announcement should be any minute.
              ​

Comment

At 10:41 PM he confirmed he would be announcing at 11 PM, then he decided he was going to announce Saturday. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  At 10:41 PM he confirmed he would be announcing at 11 PM, then he decided he was going to announce Saturday. Weird.
                  Head Coach Marshall not only shaves daily but at times will burn the midnight oil encouraging a young man to become a BIG PART of SHOCKERNATION!!!
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

It's got to help some that the past two weeks have been filled with national publications talking about our national title aspirations.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Arkansas recruiting guy says he’s choosing between Arkansas, aTm, and TCU.

Comment

Drama?? He has changed his mind on his announcement time three time in the past 24 hours.

Comment

It's a little like eBay - the bidding ends in 3...2...1
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                            ShockdaWorld commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sounds pretty realistic considering his decision.

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          It's a little like eBay - the bidding ends in 3...2...1
                          Lol. I bet you're right.

The bidding continues cause it's not been moved back 2 more hours.

Comment

Comment

Boo. One could tell by his comments after his visit to arKansaw that he really liked the place. Bummed, but we have a lot of talented young athletes who want to be Shockers coming in and 3G is still shaving.

Comment

Working...
                              X