No announcement yet.

Reggie Chaney 6'8 F/C 2018 to Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that MM, RK, LS and CJ have all now followed him on Twitter.

Comment

Comment

Is WSU the only team not going to see him this week? I tend to think it is some more power 5 talk trying to ignore our program as being as prominent as them. Makes itI all the better when we get that opportunity to actually play them on the court.

Comment

Well, the first Gregg Marshall Show is October 30 from 6-7 PM. Maybe someone can ask Coach Marshall what can be done to improve Shocker Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
            Is WSU the only team not going to see him this week? I tend to think it is some more power 5 talk trying to ignore our program as being as prominent as them. Makes itI all the better when we get that opportunity to actually play them on the court.
            This may be a sign that Marshall is more interested in a wing player as opposed to another big. Taylor Eldridge said as much in his "mailbag" piece published Thursday.

Comment

Might be a sign , but Marshall brought him in for an official last weekend & logically that makes it seem we are still in the chase. Speaking with many other Shocker fans over the years, the quality of the bigs against the top tier teams has always been the slight difference in a close loss. Since this guy has a Carl Hall body (close right now). & four years to develop with Rosenboom, He would be a take for me. The coaching staff knows who they want & where they stand with the prospects with three weks left before the early signing period.

Comment

Array

What does this mean and why did I get it instead of my quoted post?????

Comment

Array

Failed again.

Comment

turrbull

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Array

What does this mean and why did I get it instead of my quoted post?????
                      What type of browser and computer were you using? I think that's happened to you a couple of times now, but I haven't seen it happen to anybody else. With the word "Array" appearing, I am guessing that's some type of javascript error.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

What type of browser and computer were you using? I think that's happened to you a couple of times now, but I haven't seen it happen to anybody else. With the word "Array" appearing, I am guessing that's some type of javascript error.
                        I'm thinking it's the other problem you mentioned with the message box getting filled up as the only other time was with you and your box was full. See my PM for possible solution.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          Array

Failed again.

Comment

Array

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Gregg Marshall View Post
                              Array
                              Oh come on. Fake news! LMAO!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Reggie and Alo, Reggie and Alo, Reggie and Alo

Comment

Working...
                                X