Ty Berry 6'2 G 2020 Newton, KS to Northwestern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    I honestly don’t see him as a PG although he could play some if he had to. I think he would be an explosive 2G at a high major program and would benefit from a pass first PG.

Interesting we aren’t even mentioned.
    Rumblings I have heard would agree with that statement.

Comment

• As much as I would like to land local talent I think the signing of Sherfield today and bringing in Noah and Tyson this year, to go along with JB and ES, pretty much seals his fate as far as coming to the Shocks.

I think 3G is most likely targeting a 4 or perhaps even another Big for 2020.

Comment

• We have one senior next year but have one too many posts already. We could bring in another post to redshirt and be the post of the future, but we are set at guards for a while.

Comment

• Side note, Berry is really starting to fill out nicely. I workout at the Newton YMCA and see him there with some frequency. The kid is really starting to get thicker...in a nice basketball kind of way. Not that this has anything to do with recruiting notes to WSU specifically...

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
          ShockdaWorld commented
          Editing a comment
          This just made me think. I know, it’s dangerous. We’ve heard recruits talk about being impressed that Kerry already had a training program figured out for them when they visit. I wonder if other coaches say, uh yah, if Rosenboom told you what to do, just do that.

• I've been hearing rumblings that Ty might be moving to Sunrise.

Comment

• Not rumor or rumblings anymore:

Comment

• Comment

• Minnesota or Northwestern? Well that's kinda random and odd. He's a steal for either of those programs.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                Minnesota or Northwestern? Well that's kinda random and odd. He's a steal for either of those programs.
                Not for Minnesota. He's going to Sunrise his senior year and Lindsted is an assistant Minnesota.

Comment

• I'd be surprised if we land a 2020 guard. They would be coming in behind Juniors Dennis, Stevenson and Burton and sophomores Etienne, Sherfield and Fernandes. Gonna have to be a special kid to get playing time their first two years. 2021 or even 2022 is more likely

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Not for Minnesota. He's going to Sunrise his senior year and Lindsted is an assistant Minnesota.
                    I knew Lindsted was at Minnesota but is he still connected somehow with Sunrise? It's been several years since he was there. Sorry, struggling to see how Berry going to Sunrise years after Lindsted coached there has anything to do with his recruitment to Minnesota.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

I knew Lindsted was at Minnesota but is he still connected somehow with Sunrise? It's been several years since he was there. Sorry, struggling to see how Berry going to Sunrise years after Lindsted coached there has anything to do with his recruitment to Minnesota.
                      His dad founded the school and I believe is still the leader of SCA. I know faculty/staff at Sunrise who have friendship ties with all of the Lindsted family including the mother. Lindsted started the basketball prep recruitment program. He will probably always have ties to Sunrise and the access and ability to pull recruits from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

His dad founded the school and I believe is still the leader of SCA. I know faculty/staff at Sunrise who have friendship ties with all of the Lindsted family including the mother. Lindsted started the basketball prep recruitment program. He will probably always have ties to Sunrise and the access and ability to pull recruits from there.
                        Ohhhhhh. Thanks, good info.

Comment

• Committed to Northwestern over Minnesota.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            Committed to Northwestern over Minnesota.
                            That’s a shocker!
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                            X