No announcement yet.

Ty Berry 6'2 G 2020 Newton, KS to Northwestern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news from Taylor, Shoxlax, or Doc on Berry ‘s visit?

Comment

• His road was probably down 135-S

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge Retweeted

Sean Boston
        @Sean_Boston_23
        13h13 hours ago More

Wichita State and Purdue coaches on hand to watch 2020 G Ty Berry for Newton against Dodge City

Comment

• Comment

• So your saying there's a

Comment

• I wouldn't read too much into this writer. He is from Georgia and his main emphasis was to say there was a good chance that Berry goes out of state. Berry mentioned WSU but there wasn't a link put to the Shockers by the writer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                I wouldn't read too much into this writer. He is from Georgia and his main emphasis was to say there was a good chance that Berry goes out of state. Berry mentioned WSU but there wasn't a link put to the Shockers by the writer.
                Just FYI, those links go to the rivals home page for those teams. WSU doesn’t have a rivals home page, so no link.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Taylor retweeted that article and pointed out that even though he didn't talk about WSU, we are still heavily recruiting him and trying to keep him home.

Comment

• Ty comments on which schools are recruiting him the hardest and how he feels about potentially playing his college ball in his home state.

Comment

• Watched him play in Dodge City. Not a PG, but good athlete and really pretty shot with quick release.

He doesn’t have a great supporting class (nothing against those kids) but they seem to stay in most games

Game somewhat reminiscent of Landry’s in HS but Landry was a better ball handler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Watched him play in Dodge City. Not a PG, but good athlete and really pretty shot with quick release.

He doesn’t have a great supporting class (nothing against those kids) but they seem to stay in most games

Game somewhat reminiscent of Landry’s in HS but Landry was a better ball handler
                          I love how in his break down of each team recruiting him he left out Creighton. LOL. They were the only one not mentioned. LOL!!!

Comment

• I honestly don’t see him as a PG although he could play some if he had to. I think he would be an explosive 2G at a high major program and would benefit from a pass first PG.

Interesting we aren’t even mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              I honestly don’t see him as a PG although he could play some if he had to. I think he would be an explosive 2G at a high major program and would benefit from a pass first PG.

Interesting we aren’t even mentioned.
                              My bet, as I think about it, is we suspect a KU offer to him and he has made it clear to several people close to him that if they offer, that’s where he is going.

Comment

• As it stands now it would be a hard sell to get a guard to commit here next year.

Comment

• rrshock
                                  rrshock commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  And that may have alot to do with his decision as well.
                              Working...
                              X