Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good heavens

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
    All I can say, goshocks, is I hope that isn't a picture of him in your avatar. That much I do know.
    He's stronger than he looks. You'll love him.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Why not sign the guy and if EO shows up let WP return as a walk on....hmmm.
      You know a bird in the hand theory.
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
      which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

I wish we would hurry up and do something, I am getting tired reading about SIU's top 20 recruiting class, and Creighton's Cali guard.

Here's a pic of Brendon:

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
          Originally posted by shockmonster
          Perhaps you and others on this board think that we have discussion boards to take some information in which we don't know the accuracy (it may be 100% or 10% accurate) and then make statements that are said as factual statements when WE DON'T KNOW!!!!!!
          I think maybe you should change your statement to "I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!"
          just because you don't know doesn't mean no one knows. get over yourself
          I make sure that I don't know. (That way I can't let anything slip out. You know? :D :lol: )
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Re: Knowing

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
            I don't know. We don't know.

But the coach and his staff do, Shockfan8, and that's all that matters -- which is why, to quote yet another Shockernet sage, "I'm not worried." And neither should anyone else be -- except maybe the fans of teams who will be facing Marshall's teams over the next few years.
            After last season, I'm very worried.

I have faith in HCGM and look to the future with hope. However a few more signees with outstanding ability would reduce my level of concern.

Comment

Spangler, I am kind of with you on this. I have concerns after last season, and want to be assured that we are 'shored up' for next season, which I do not feel we are yet, so I have a few mild anxiety attacks now and then.

I have confidence in the coaching staff, but at the same time, it irritates me to no end when Creighton and SIU get higher rated recruits than we seem to, and we have to suffer through another season of maybe winning 1 out of 4 games with them.

I guess I expected more recruiting news at the start of the signing period, and now that we seem to have fallen into a lull on recruiting, the anxiety is popping up again.

I do think there are plans in the works that corresponds to the end of May, contingency plans if the Orukpe plans don't work out. I just hope we don't lose some players waiting around so long.

Comment

It should shock nobody that CU and SIU are able to land a few ranked players. They've had continued success in the media. We're not far from that though as we have, I believe, a great power to recruit to. We've landed some guys that are near the Top150 based off of what I've read. Some kids who had outstanding SR seasons and if they weren't already signed may very well be ranked.

If we currently have what we're to play with I feel good about it. Of course we could be better with a few more kids. But you also don't want to overload all the recruits into one class and take options away for next year or the year after.

Everybody just BREATHE!!!
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I hope we sign this kid.
                  ________
                  SEXUAL HEALTH FORUMS
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Knox is making an unofficial visit to Auburn tonight and tomorrow. Nebraska also wants to bring him in for a visit. As mentioned previously, he still has academic work left to complete.

Comment

The back up plan to EO appears off.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

...has committed to Auburn.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

He has verballed to Auburn but because of academics it sounds iffy on being there next year.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                          X