No announcement yet.

Brendon Knox - Committed to Auburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knox was scheduled to visit Wichita State this past Tuesday. Tennessee Tech and the College of Charleston have also offered.

Comment

He was AAA first team all state in high school

Comment

That article states that we have offered him a schollie, and besides tenn. tech and college of charleston, Winthrop has offered.

Comment

Did he actually visit here? Anybody know?

Comment

I think the coaches are appearing to be giving up on EO showing up.

Comment

Not necessary we still have Wendell's place

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                But would they be offering another center and potentially talking to a transfer about coming here if they think he's gonna show up?

I really think that we all can forget about the big nigerian ever stepping foot on campus at Wichita State.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                  Originally posted by wushock
                  But would they be offering another center and potentially talking to a transfer about coming here if they think he's gonna show up?

I really think that we all can forget about the big nigerian ever stepping foot on campus at Wichita State.
                  Say it ain't so Joe!

Comment

Or maybe they're both just contingency plans, and the theory that Orupke's got about another month before we give up is true.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                      Or maybe they're both just contingency plans, and the theory that Orupke's got about another month before we give up is true.
                      Not saying it isn't, but bigs don't come around too often and if you have a chance to take one, you should. I just think that they may be wasting their time with Orupke. I'd rather see them get someone now that we know will be here this summer or fall.

Comment

Does anyone else have the feeling that we are having a problem getting anyone to commit to us? Or is it just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
                          Does anyone else have the feeling that we are having a problem getting anyone to commit to us? Or is it just me.
                          Dude, it's just you. We got Reggie a week ago

Comment

Yeah, maybe. We had narrowed it down to a half dozen, and now it seems like we are back to expanding our list. That does not mean that we won't be successful, and sometimes plan B ends up being better than plan A, but yeah, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                              Originally posted by Shockfan8
                              Dude, it's just you. We got Reggie a week ago
                              I obviously know about RC, but I was under the impression we were going to sign a total of 2 or 3 and RC adds up to 1.

Comment

Sorry, I missed the list that reflected which 6 we had offered, and who all had turned us down.

I am almost positve McDonald was, and chose TTU. He was a big time player and worth waiting for.

Are the coaches talking to Maze? We don't know. Who else has an offer on the table? We don't know. According to the story, Brendon does. But from what I read it sounded as if we hadn't been in contact with him for a while. He perhaps scheduled a visit some time ago, and at that time his coach said that he was going to visit.

We still have some time before the end of the signing period. If coach finds a player he wants, we'll sign him. If he won't help the program long term, or at least significantly in the short term, he won't sign him.

They are also working hard on 2009 and 2010 guys, and that says to me they have offered the guys they want. If they decide to come here, GREAT. Make a space. If not, we'll play with the lineup we have and have more spots for players next year after a better season (and IMO, a trip to the post season).

Comment

Working...
                                X