No announcement yet.

Florent "Flo" Thamba 6'10 C 2018 to Baylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vincent Williams Jr 2018 Toledo St. John's Jesuit at the IPS Winter Breakout hosted by T.J. Kelley of Inside Prep Sports. Vincent is being recruited by Dayt...

Williams

Comment

The AAU team for Kountz and Diouf tweets every little thing that happens with their players on twitter and there is nothing. So I would have to think it probably wasn't either of them. Diouf is supposed to be 2019 for those hoping he'd fill the large frontcourt void after next year.

Comment

Gregg was in Virginia today to see Flo Thamba as well. Shockers have visited Thamba, Kountz, Sasha Suhkanov, Brady Heiman, Roman Behrens and Diante Wood so far this week.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Gregg was in Virginia today to see Flo Thamba as well. Shockers have visited Thamba, Kountz, Sasha Suhkanov, Brady Heiman, Roman Behrens and Diante Wood so far this week.
          So Virginia and Colorado so far today. Putting in the miles for sure.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

I want this kid bad

Comment

Those two kids would be a great start
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                Damn 3G might have facial 3RD degree burns (shaving reference)

Comment

Can't express in words how bad I want this kid in black and gold. He's just got the motor to get a hand on every shot and destroy every rim. This guy has a lot of potential and he'd come in when we desperately need big men. Also ranked as one of ESPN's top 10 centers for 2018, would be a monumental pickup for Marshall and his guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                    Can't express in words how bad I want this kid in black and gold. He's just got the motor to get a hand on every shot and destroy every rim. This guy has a lot of potential and he'd come in when we desperately need big men. Also ranked as one of ESPN's top 10 centers for 2018, would be a monumental pickup for Marshall and his guys.
                    Seconded.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Gotta have em.

Comment

Flo has a motor that doesn't stop. High high level. Close the deal.
                        Professional gas passer.

Comment

Landry and Austin would have a field day lobbing to this dude. In my opinion he's got to be our #1 target.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Rim Protector Galore. That is what we have to have. 3G likes it, and so do we.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Never underestimate the presenc of Orukpe on the F4 team. Driving into the lane against him was about as likely to end in a turnover as a shot. That allowed the perimeter defenders to take crazy chance to get a steal.

Not many players have the totally intimidating stature and pysique that Orukpe used to intimidate shooters near the basket. Thamba couold be one of those "very few" players.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Never underestimate the presenc of Orukpe on the F4 team. Driving into the lane against him was about as likely to end in a turnover as a shot. That allowed the perimeter defenders to take crazy chance to get a steal.

Not many players have the totally intimidating stature and pysique that Orukpe used to intimidate shooters near the basket. Thamba couold be one of those "very few" players.
                                THIS. Any time I hear someone speak poorly of EO, I know I'm talking to a casual basketball fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X