Grant Sherfield 6'2 G 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

There have been multiple posts that he isn’t that good, that we need this guy more, etc. Maybe you are the one not paying attention or probably this didn’t pertain to you so you should ignore it. Who are you? The SNet police?
    I live in St. Paul and I can't agree more with this.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Who are you? The SNet police?
        Kinda. Wanna see my sweet badge?

Comment

There have been multiple posts that he isn’t that good, that we need this guy more, etc. Maybe you are the one not paying attention or probably this didn’t pertain to you so you should ignore it. Who are you? The SNet police?
          Shockm:

I am not calling you out as untruthful but I haven’t seen anyone really go negative on GS either. He’s probably one of the top 3-4 2’s left on the board nationwide in HS and the others wouldn’t consider us anyway.

I think some people were not outward with their enthusiasm because we had no free scholarship so in respect to current players they were subdued.

Lots to love about this kid and he would be a “favorite son” of this city for the next few years.

Comment

• I was just bringing some positive vibes to the Sherfield story. I hope we get him in the worst way whether some others are sold or not.

Comment

• Get him Gregg!

Comment

• From his offers I mean not to be unbiased.. But come on

Comment

• Expect the full-court press to be put on and 3G to go into peak 3G mode this weekend.

When that happens, few have walked away without drinking the Kool-Aid
                The Assman

Comment

• I'll just say this. If, and when, he signs he is going to have some pretty stiff competition for PT.
                  ES will be tough to beat out at SG and JB tough to oust at point. This also applies to TE, as well,
                  and NF. If he does sign I'd like to see NF red shirt except that someone is going to have to back up JB
                  and I'm not sure between TE, NF and GS. Then there is Busse who GM has spoken highly of. Can't
                  wait to see how it all plays out.

Comment

• IndianaShocker
                    IndianaShocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fill me in on 3G's Busse comments

• Need him to go to the next level.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Some of your recent posts sound like you live in an alternate, parallel universe.
                    LMAO. Absolutely.

Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      I'll just say this. If, and when, he signs he is going to have some pretty stiff competition for PT.
                      ES will be tough to beat out at SG and JB tough to oust at point. This also applies to TE, as well,
                      and NF. If he does sign I'd like to see NF red shirt except that someone is going to have to back up JB
                      and I'm not sure between TE, NF and GS. Then there is Busse who GM has spoken highly of. Can't
                      wait to see how it all plays out.
                      If he signs, he will play ALOT! It’s unclear how it will play out as far as position, minute distribution, and starting roles, but Etienne and Sherfield (should he sign) will both be in the mix as the starting PG/SG.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• choida
                        choida commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You can never have enough good guards...

• NOW................can we sign both of them????

Comment

• I was one that was iffy about Sherfield. My reason was simply because I wasn’t sure where he was gone get PT and I thought we needed a 3/4 that could stroke it. Now that both Ricky and Rod are gone, I see it as an upgrade. Competition for PT is gonna be fierce. I can see us going back to the hockey style subs next year. If Burton didn’t have motivation to learn how to shoot, he has it now.

Comment

• Rod is officially gone?

Comment

Working...
                        X