47% FG
    45% 3FG
    92% FT
    3.1 RPG
    3.0 APG
    1.1 TPG (2.8 A/TO)
    1.6 SPG
    30 Min/PG
    That will certainly work although it is always difficult to predict how players performance will translate to the next level.

Comment

• #2 Hutch (18-0) defeated Seward CC (6-12), 88-65 on Wednesday night.

SHJ in 35 minutes: 13 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist/0 turnovers. 5-8 FGA, 2-4 3FG, 1-1 FT. Now shooting 93% from the FT line, which is good for fifth best in Juco. Hutch plays a 13-5 Cloud County team tomorrow night at home.

Comment

• #2 Hutch (19-0) defeated Cloud County (13-6), 84-70 yesterday.

SHJ in 36 minutes: 16 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists/3 turnovers. 5-13 FGA, 2-4 3FG, 4-4 FT.

Comment

• I will tell you two things about this kid he is tough and he does not like to lose.

Comment

• I haven't been to any of his games, but based on what's been posted, I think we can add one more thing: he is durable.

Samajae plays a lot of minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Royalno5 View Post
              I will tell you two things about this kid he is tough and he does not like to lose.
              Love it, those are two very important attributes for a good PG.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• #2 Hutch (20-0) defeated Pratt (5-14), 108-105 last night.

SHJ in 36 minutes: 17 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist/1 turnover. 7-14 FGA, 1-2 3FG, 2-2 FT.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  #2 Hutch (20-0) defeated Pratt (5-14), 108-105 last night.

SHJ in 36 minutes: 17 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist/1 turnover. 7-14 FGA, 1-2 3FG, 2-2 FT.
                  http://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/201...70125_3v9a.xml
                  Looks like that 3 point "victory" might have been a wakeup moment for much of the team.

Comment

• The starting PG received a concussion in that game and will be out for Saturday. I would expect SHJ to take over at PG.

Comment

• Talked to a friend from Hutch last night. He is a big fan of the Blue Dragons, goes to all their home games, listens to their away games on radio. I asked him what he thought of SH-J and he said, "he's good, gets to the rim whenever he wants. Great motor, too." I asked if he was a legitimate 6 foot, and he laughed and said. "yeah, sure, you bet;" and then laughed some more.

Comment

• #2 Hutch (20-1) lost to Coffeyville (13-8), 85-86 on Saturday night.

SHJ in 37 minutes: 13 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists/3 turnovers, 2 steals and a block. 4-13 FGA, 2-7 3FG, 3-3 FT.

Comment

• He is good at FTs.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            #2 Hutch (20-0) defeated Pratt (5-14), 108-105 last night.

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                            Looks like that 3 point "victory" might have been a wakeup moment for much of the team.
                            Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            #2 Hutch (20-1) lost to Coffeyville (13-8), 85-86 on Saturday night.

SHJ in 37 minutes: 13 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists/3 turnovers, 2 steals and a block. 4-13 FGA, 2-7 3FG, 3-3 FT.
                            I guess not.

Comment

• I believe they were playing without their starting PG for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                I believe they were playing without their starting PG for the first time.
                                And we certainly know how bad that can hurt.
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X