No announcement yet.

DeAntoni Gordon 6'8 F 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals mentions DeAntoni here under Best College Fit: https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....from-nike-eybl

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Pretty sure that is not legal. Unless you are UNC or KU.
      Weird. I did not know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Weird. I did not know that.
        It is very true.

Comment

• Comment

• Another guy that looks like he can play about any position 2-4. We're stacking the team with some serious athletes

Comment

• Thanks for sharing this!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• It will be interesting to see how much he goes up (recruiting rating lists) in people's perceptions with his play and his early commitment to the Shockers, after the attention that Landry received with his 1st Round draft position.

Comment

• We just need the point guard of the Future... Ricky Torres is a great transition guy... But that 4 year high school kid is what we need to find

Comment

• Mr Gordon can sign in November correct?

Comment

• If our conference brethren are jumping on late I assume many others will follow. Hang tough DeAntoni and you will be rewarded.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 26, 2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Mr Gordon can sign in November correct?
                        Yep.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Pogo stick

Comment

• He ain't no lunker, but he'll do til the real lunker gits here.
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              If our conference brethren are jumping on late I assume many others will follow. Hang tough DeAntoni and you will be rewarded.
                              If true, they are "jumping" in, that is in poor form. Verbal commits can change, but conference mates should not be poaching from each other.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                                WSUwatcher commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Good heavens, matt -- poor form? Tell the entire SEC that about football recruiting. A verbal commitment to one is often just the beginning in that war.

• Topshock
                                Topshock commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Would you expect anything less from Sampson? What a low life!

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

If true, they are "jumping" in, that is in poor form. Verbal commits can change, but conference mates should not be poaching from each other.
                              A few ways to look at this:

1. We are recruiting players that are in demand. That’s a good sign.
                              2. The coaches of other teams are checking in to make sure nothing has changed...doing their job.
                              3. Other schools need to back off; we found him first and he chose us.

In the end, I think DG ends up as a top 200 recruit, and a great addition to the Shockers as an All- Conference four man.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X