No announcement yet.

Kenny Manigault - Verballed to Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That news really has me pumped up!!! Hopefully kenny will have a great year and will carry it over into the Roundhouse!!! I love marshall and the players he's getting!
    Shox-4-Life

Comment

• I know ratings don't mean everything, but I do think it'd be nice for this kid to get the props I think he deserves on the national level. The kid is a baller and may very well be extremely underrated by the "experts".
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker
        Manigault, Jennings lift Pinewood

FREEPORT, BAHAMAS — Pinewood Prep defeated Columbia High School from Atlanta 66-64 to win the championship of the Tabernacle Christian Thanksgiving Classic on Saturday night. Kenny Manigault scored at the buzzer to seal the win for Pinewood.

Manigault tallied 21 points and seven rebounds and was selected as the tournament MVP.
        In the previous game against Tabernacle Christian, Manigault had 14 points, 10 rebounds, 7 assists, and 5 steals.
        Holy crap! Almost a triple double! I like that it appears he does a little bit of everything.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
          I know ratings don't mean everything, but I do think it'd be nice for this kid to get the props I think he deserves on the national level. The kid is a baller and may very well be extremely underrated by the "experts".
          If he continues to out-produce his Clemson-bound teammate, I would be surprised if he doesn't rise to a 4-star. The question is, since he's already signed will the services even care enough to re-evaluate him?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Originally posted by SubGod22
            I know ratings don't mean everything, but I do think it'd be nice for this kid to get the props I think he deserves on the national level. The kid is a baller and may very well be extremely underrated by the "experts".
            If he continues to out-produce his Clemson-bound teammate, I would be surprised if he doesn't rise to a 4-star. The question is, since he's already signed will the services even care enough to re-evaluate him?
            Well since it is with a non BCS school, then i doubt it.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Kenny scored 15 points last night in their wind. Jenning scored 19.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
                  http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/2008/12/15/qa-with-philip-bowman-of-the-charleston-post-and-courier/
                  02, you're as handy as a pocket on a shirt... thanks!

:good: :good:
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
                    http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/2008/12/15/qa-with-philip-bowman-of-the-charleston-post-and-courier/
                    He’s a triple-double waiting to happen...
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• First of all, when our SN Athletic Director, Sub watches a player like Kenny and is totally impressed, than we aren't worried that Coach Marshall has brought in another keeper. Next, shocks02 has validated this fact with evidence that Kenny is already having a notable Senior year. Last but not least, when this young man is compared to Paul Pressey, formely with Tulsa, than we are in for a huge treat. Shocker Basketball is alive and well on Planet Earth---3rd rock from the sun!!!!!!!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Pinewood is ranked 17th in the National Prep Basketball Poll - Week 4.

Comment

• The Chick-fil-a Classic, which Kenny is playing in this weekend, has a web site.

Last year, they posted full box scores for every game.
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• K
                            KT just might get back into a top 100 list or two.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Had 13 pts and 6 rebounds in tonights victory

Comment

• KJ

7 TO's though. and only 1-7 from the free throw line.

ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X