• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Guess who is hot on the tail?

Prep Hoops Missouri ‏@PrepHoopsMO ยท 2h2 hours ago
    Kansas State will be at Grandview today to see 2018 G Jordan Lathon
    Why don't the Shocker coaches just get a jumpseat for the cats' coaches to ride along?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Taking in the Kitties game tonight. I'm sure the atmosphere won't disappoint.

Prep Hoops Missouri
      ‏@PrepHoopsMO
      2018 G Jordan Lathon of Grandview will be at Kansas State for its season opener tonight

Comment

Lathon makes a big shot!

ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Why don't the Shocker coaches just get a jumpseat for the cats' coaches to ride along?
          So is a ride along anything like a reach around? Just curious.

Comment

Add offers by Tulsa, Butler, Colorado and Air Force according to Rivals.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Ranked #148 by Rivals today in their 2018 update. This is Jordan's first appearance in the Rivals Top 150.

Comment

Well, we have 6 scholarships available for 2018. I suppose we could take these six freshman ranked in Rivals 150 and call it a day.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Corey Evans ‏@coreyevans_10 ยท 11h11 hours ago
                  Wichita State is expected in on Wednesday for top-150 2018 Grandview guard Jordan Lathon

Comment

Lathon had 21 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 steals last night in front of WSU. His Grandview team is ranked 21st in the state of Missouri. Still no sign of an offer from the Shocker coaching staff.

Eric Bossi Verified account  ‏@ebosshoops ยท 12h12 hours ago
                    2018 #Rivals150 combo guard Jordan Lathon comfortable with the jumper between 15-20 feet tonight. Keeps doing that will open floor for him

Comment

Corey Evans ‏@coreyevans_10 ยท 12m12 minutes ago

Butler, Texas A&M and Iowa State are expected in tonight for top-150 2018 Grandview guard Jordan Lathon

Comment

Added an offer from FGCU. Has had some real impressive performances this season

Comment

Taking an unofficial to OU today.

Comment

His recruitment has really been heating up as of late. Hope he gets an official to campus soon. Plays real smart and unselfish ball.

Comment

Corey Evans‏
                              @coreyevans_10
                              Oklahoma is expected in today for 2018 top-150 Grandview guard Jordan Lathon

OU making a hard push.

Comment

Recruitment: Offers from Butler, Colorado, Florida Gulf Coast, DePaul, Tulsa and others.
                                His day: Capable of playing the one or the two, Lathon was athletic to the rim and did a good job of controlling tempo. He was at his best headed down hill but showed some confidence in his jumper too.
                                Quotable: "I would say Butler, Oklahoma, Colorado, Florida Gulf Coast and maybe Wichita State are coming at me the hardest."
                                Prediction: Lathon wants to see who else jumps in this spring, but Butler is doing very well at this juncture.

Not sure what to make of the maybe, but WSU still has yet to offer at this point. Also check out Sunrise 2020 prospect N'Faly Dante at the bottom of the link. You're telling me he's 15?

Comment

Working...
                                X