No announcement yet.

Jordan Lathon pg 6-4 UTEP Transfer to Milwaukee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The NCAA may be so mad at Pitino and Louisville that they sanction SlyShock.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The x-factor here is I didn't recruit him for anything. All we've talked about is how his career has been coming along. Frankly, I didn't even realize he was being more heavily recruited until I saw him on the recruiting thread today. Didn't even realize this thread existed lol. Thought I'd share my experiences with him since he's a topic of discussion on here. Let the NCAA come after me, I'd like to have a few words with them myself about some certain calls made in the 2013 Final Four ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
          I assumed the prostitutes were the next logical approach. If anyone wants to chip in we could probably get some top-of-the-line Grove St. girls?
          You lost me when you said Grove St. girls. Is there something about Grove we don't know about?

Comment

The x-factor here is I didn't recruit him for anything. All we've talked about is how his career has been coming along. Frankly, I didn't even realize he was being more heavily recruited until I saw him on the recruiting thread today. Didn't even realize this thread existed lol. Thought I'd share my experiences with him since he's a topic of discussion on here. Let the NCAA come after me, I'd like to have a few words with them myself about some certain calls made in the 2013 Final Four ;)
            The NCAA wouldn't go after you, they have no jurisdiction there. They could potentially sanction WSU though. I sent a tweet to a recruit once that visited here saying that i hoped he had a good visit. WSU compliance sent me a DM asking me to refrain from direct contact with a recruit as it could be a violation. Just better that if you didn't know him before hand to not do it. And definitely don't advertise it.

Comment

I assumed the prostitutes were the next logical approach. If anyone wants to chip in we could probably get some top-of-the-line Grove St. girls?
              Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              You lost me when you said Grove St. girls. Is there something about Grove we don't know about?
              Googled โ€œGrove Street Girlsโ€ and found this. Victoriaโ€™s Secret Girls at The Grove. Works for me!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

recruiting

This thread has been going on for awhile since someone reported that they sat next to this prospect at a game. So, how is that construed to mean he contacted him "through social media"?

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                  This thread has been going on for awhile since someone reported that they sat next to this prospect at a game. So, how is that construed to mean he contacted him "through social media"?
                  See his quote earlier in the thread.

Last year I sat by Lathon at Shocker Madness. We talked about his recruiting for some time and told me he'd always been a huge fan of Wichita State. He made it pretty clear he was working towards earning an offer from Marshall. He seemed to be of high character and was exceedingly enthusiastic. We have kept in touch since then a couple times through Twitter. Seems to be a solid recruit for Marshall.

Comment

On topic, Jordan is visiting Missouri and Butler this weekend on unofficial visits.

Comment

SlyShock is going to get us sanctioned. It's like the 80s all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        SlyShock is going to get us sanctioned. It's like the 80s all over again.
                        I will hold my silence from now on :/

Comment

I will hold my silence from now on :/
                          Tip: You can follow the WSU Compliance office on Twitter at @ ShockerBylaws. Just in case you enjoy a reminder :)
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Offered by Butler today.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              Offered by Butler today.
                              The grizzly or HoosiersLite?
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Guess who is hot on the tail?

Prep Hoops Missouri ‏@PrepHoopsMO ยท 2h2 hours ago
                                Kansas State will be at Grandview today to see 2018 G Jordan Lathon

Comment

Working...
                                X