• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh Im old. My son graduates 2019

Comment

Paul Suellentrop Retweeted

Brian Flinn ‏@F150Bflinn ยท 3h3 hours ago

2018 Team Rush G Jordan Lathon has heard from Wichita State. Lathon was the breakout player at Arkansas camp last Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
        Looks like Jordan was at intrust like many of us! Great game to catch
        This relationship has been strong for a while. We've had serious interest and made visits and so has he had interest and made visits to IBA and Shocker Madness.

Comment

Isn't Israel Barnes a 2018 recruit too? Is so, who is rated higher? Lathon or Barnes?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            Isn't Israel Barnes a 2018 recruit too? Is so, who is rated higher? Lathon or Barnes?
            Barnes is ranked higher. 3 star on every site and 4 star on 247 sports along with a #70 overall ranking. I think Rivals is the only site that has given Lathon 3 stars.

Lathon received his first D1 offer from Boise State https://twitter.com/ebosshoops/statu...66242740617216

Comment

Offered by DePaul today.

Comment

He will be at Shocker Madness again tonight per Corey Evans.

Comment

Last year I sat by Lathon at Shocker Madness. We talked about his recruiting for some time and told me he'd always been a huge fan of Wichita State. He made it pretty clear he was working towards earning an offer from Marshall. He seemed to be of high character and was exceedingly enthusiastic. We have kept in touch since then a couple times through Twitter. Seems to be a solid recruit for Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                    Last year I sat by Lathon at Shocker Madness. We talked about his recruiting for some time and told me he'd always been a huge fan of Wichita State. He made it pretty clear he was working towards earning an offer from Marshall. He seemed to be of high character and was exceedingly enthusiastic. We have kept in touch since then a couple times through Twitter. Seems to be a solid recruit for Marshall.
                    Just FYI, contacting recruits through social media is frowned upon and can be considered a violation if you are a donor to WSU. I'd be leery about posting about it online.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Just FYI, contacting recruits through social media is frowned upon and can be considered a violation if you are a donor to WSU. I'd be leery about posting about it online.
                      I'm 18 man I'm not too worried about it. He's a cool guy and easy to talk to. Obviously not a donor either.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                        I'm 18 man I'm not too worried about it. He's a cool guy and easy to talk to. Obviously not a donor either.
                        If you've purchased tickets to a Shocker basketball game, your dad has purchased tickets and given them to you,then the NCAA can consider you a booster.

Just the rules.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          If you've purchased tickets to a Shocker basketball game, your dad has purchased tickets and given them to you,then the NCAA can consider you a booster.

Just the rules.
                          But if you want to provide him with prostitutes and can find a way to game the system so that he doesn't actually have to go to class or perform well academically, you should be fine. Just don't buy tickets to the games and tweet at him because that is serious stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                            But if you want to provide him with prostitutes and can find a way to game the system so that he doesn't actually have to go to class or perform well academically, you should be fine. Just don't buy tickets to the games and tweet at him because that is serious stuff.
                            I assumed the prostitutes were the next logical approach. If anyone wants to chip in we could probably get some top-of-the-line Grove St. girls?

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Just the rules.
                              If the NCAA wants to fine me for DMing a kid who is relatively the same age as me and shares the same interests as me, I am fully willing to put some cash down..

I understand your concern but you're bein a bit of a stickler on this one. Not that I'd recommend some of the 40-50 year old men on here to go around messaging 16 year old boys

Comment

Probably nothing going to happen if you twitter him. The rub is you probably shouldn't announce on a fan message board that you, a poster on a fan message board, are having contact with a recruit. Most likely, nothing will happen, kai might get a warning from the university. Still, poor judgment to annouce your conversations on this site.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X