No announcement yet.

Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm well maybe this story isn't over yet. But it sure is nice that we got a commitment from Peyton Allen though! That helps heal the wounds if this Kentucky rumor is true.

Comment

• My guess is the rumor he is going to sign with Kentucky was started by a sportswriter who found out he was visiting and just assumed because Kentucky is Kentucky.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• This is bullshit. This kid is going to play behind there other recruits and be relegated to the rear. Cal just wants to keep him from Marshall because he knows that we are national champion with the kid. Gregg is twice the coach that cal is.

Comment

• I still haven't heard any real news. It's only been "speculation" or "per reports" or "sources say". I still haven't seen anything that makes me believe that this is a done deal. I know UK is UK, blah blah blah, but I think the longer we go without him actually committing, the better chance it doesnt happen.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• C'est la vie. That's French for "this sucks but I don't want to acknowledge it."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              I still haven't heard any real news. It's only been "speculation" or "per reports" or "sources say". I still haven't seen anything that makes me believe that this is a done deal. I know UK is UK, blah blah blah, but I think the longer we go without him actually committing, the better chance it doesnt happen.
              I'll believe it -- whether it's WSU, Kentucky, or even somewhere else -- when he actually reclassifies, qualifies, and enrolls.

Comment

• Once I'd like to read a player chose kentucky over another school. Every time they get a kid...it's just par for the course. How 'bout an article that says...

"6'-10 4 Star recruit chooses kentucky over Wichita St." It's just all so assumed. Probably because it's so damn obvious. Okay I guess.

Makes me wonder if and when we do win a recruiting battle against kentucky...will we read "6'-10" four star recruit chooses Wichita St. over kentucky"??? Probably not. The article would probably read...6'-10" four star recruit chooses Wichita St. over Duquense, Rider and Georgia Southern.

C'mon younger generation....give me sumthing to believe in and do something other than the same.
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  I still haven't heard any real news. It's only been "speculation" or "per reports" or "sources say". I still haven't seen anything that makes me believe that this is a done deal. I know UK is UK, blah blah blah, but I think the longer we go without him actually committing, the better chance it doesnt happen.
                  Doesn't happen to UK or WSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                    Once I'd like to read a player chose kentucky over another school. Every time they get a kid...it's just par for the course. How 'bout an article that says...

"6'-10 4 Star recruit chooses kentucky over Wichita St." It's just all so assumed. Probably because it's so damn obvious. Okay I guess.

Makes me wonder if and when we do win a recruiting battle against kentucky...will we read "6'-10" four star recruit chooses Wichita St. over kentucky"??? Probably not. The article would probably read...6'-10" four star recruit chooses Wichita St. over Duquense, Rider and Georgia Southern.

C'mon younger generation....give me sumthing to believe in and do something other than the same.
                    There was a great article a few months ago that pointed out Stutz decommitted for UK and signed with 3G and the Shox. There wasn't any press about it at the time as I recall but it was sure cool to read after the fact.

Comment

• What's really annoying is that UK fans are actually complaining about signing Humphries. He's not good enough for their liking.

Comment

• Have they signed him yet? Or still just replaying yesterday morning's story from Gary Parrish over and over?

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          One little glimmer of hope, Zag Blog writer Jack LeGwin still has WSU as his Crystal Ball prediction. The rest of WSU's predictions have switched to UK. Perhaps he's sleeping in late or maybe not. He probably wrote more articles about Isaac than anybody else.
                          If he's sleeping in, he's way sleeping in. Prediction still held. Not sure how things normally work, but there are still two analysts predicting KU that never bothered to change. Could that be the case here?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                            If he's sleeping in, he's way sleeping in. Prediction still held. Not sure how things normally work, but there are still two analysts predicting KU that never bothered to change. Could that be the case here?
                            I just looked at his line, and he made a bunch of predictions on Friday, quite possibly before it was even known that Isaac was at UK, but didn't make any yesterday or so far today. It does look like at times he goes sevaral weeks, and even a month plus without adding any new predictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                              What's really annoying is that UK fans are actually complaining about signing Humphries. He's not good enough for their liking.
                              COPY AND PASTE TO HIS TWITTER PLEASE :)

Comment

• A little retweet guerilla warfare!

Comment

Working...
                                X