Xavier Sneed sf 6-6 2016 offered to Kansas State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    And if going to Aggieville fails, there is always the Department of Animal Husbandry.
    Manhattan, KS: where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

To K-State. SMH

Comment

Hate to say it, but that makes me lol.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Seems to me that the opportunity to plays trumps all.

Comment

I've never been recruited but I would suspect the two biggest factors for any player are:

1. Comfort with coaching staff and current players.
            2. Available playing time.

Not necessarily in that order.

Of course there are other considerations, but when you LOL or SMH at a player's school choice, I bet one or both of those two factors are the reason. And can you really blame them?

Comment

K-State....basketball...judge if you want, but yah...those two groups of letters, together...make me lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                K-State....basketball...judge if you want, but yah...those two groups of letters, together...make me lol
                The letters WSU back in the early 2000's made a lot of people lol. Not every top-recruit fits that players profile to play for our Shockers. Move on to players that will ultimately fit the Marshall plan.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  The letters WSU back in the early 2000's made a lot of people lol. Not every top-recruit fits that players profile to play for our Shockers. Move on to players that will ultimately fit the Marshall plan.
                  Ummm, OK.

Comment

I'd really love to hear the Bruce Weber sales pitch. Come here because I can start you on day one and with all that exposure on my mediocre team you'll be in the NBA by next year. Whatever you do don't go to Wichita State because they have 15 guys that are all better than you and you won't even crack that roster for three years until youre a junior or senior. You'll have to work WAY harder and play around all kinds of talent and have a very frustrating career if you are selfish as your team wins countless titles. What a terrible fate for any player. Save yourself while you still can and come play for my losing team where you'll get tons of minutes because you're not that good of a player. Did I mention you'll be in the NBA next year if you play for me…

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      I've never been recruited but I would suspect the two biggest factors for any player are:

1. Comfort with coaching staff and current players.
                      2. Available playing time.

Not necessarily in that order.

Of course there are other considerations, but when you LOL or SMH at a player's school choice, I bet one or both of those two factors are the reason. And can you really blame them?
                      Good points, Royal, and probably helpful in explaining Sneed's decision; but I'm telling you, don't discount the lure of Aggieville. And there's no doubt that K-State is likely to have some playing time available in the immediate future...

In all seriousness, I'd like to see the Kittens be respectable, play in the tournament, and beat The Flagship more than once in a grrrrreeat (oh, wait, that's Tony the Tiger, not Willie the Wildcat) while. Good luck to Xavier Sneed in helping them do so -- even though I don't look forward to the obnoxious EMAW outbursts if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                        We knew we sucked. KSU fan would still argue that their program is better because... Big 12.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                        X