No announcement yet.

Xavier Sneed sf 6-6 2016 offered to Kansas State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was just wondering if this solid Shocker prototype recruit is still on our radar? This thread was on page 2 here on SN, but I am still watching him close. I love defenders that can also shoot. Sneed can do both. With Allen incoming, is this recruit now off our pecking order? Please advise.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Come on, FSF -- a pecking order? Shockers don't peck, Bluejays do.

Comment

Illinois visit is set for August 28th.

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
        In the fast lane

Comment

K-State Basketball will host 2016 three-star forward @JeriahHorne1 and four-star wing Xavier Sneed (@Luh_Sneed20) on officials this weekend.
          In the fast lane

Comment

#Illini 2016 recruit Xavier Sneed from Flo. Missouri told me tonight, the he & Xavier Simpson talked about playing together in college.

This occurred during his Illinois visit.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Rivals thinks WSU is out of the running. Sneed visits Xavier this weekend and Rivals expects him to chose in the near future between between Xavier, Illinois and K-State.

In the fast lane

Comment

Sounds like too many Xaviers for the Shocks: Xavier Simpson, Xavier Musketeers, etc.

Maybe the Shocks should have tried to get their own Xavier involved if they were really after him hard.

Comment

Sounds like too many Xaviers for the Shocks: Xavier Simpson, Xavier Musketeers, etc.

Maybe the Shocks should have tried to get their own Xavier involved if they were really after him hard.

Comment

Tweet:

Hazelwood Central (MO) 2016 SG Xavier Sneed @Luh_Sneed20 confirms he will decide Monday between #Illini #Xavier & #KansasSt @STLEaglesBBall
                    In the fast lane

Comment

I don't know how K-State is going to be able to recruit anyone right now. Good luck to them, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        I don't know how K-State is going to be able to recruit anyone right now. Good luck to them, I guess.
                        They have lots of playing time to sell and perhaps the only school where you can take a leak on the sideline while watching the game.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                          They have lots of playing time to sell and perhaps the only school where you can take a leak on the sideline while watching the game.
                          and they did just hang that banner for beating KU once in the regular season...

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            Tweet:

Hazelwood Central (MO) 2016 SG Xavier Sneed @Luh_Sneed20 confirms he will decide Monday between #Illini #Xavier & #KansasSt @STLEaglesBBall
                            Because I would like all three D1 schools in the state to be very, very, very good, and would really like to see K-State get back to where they used to be or, even better, more competitive than they have been in years ... and, if we aren't going to get him ... I'd like to see the young man head to Manhattan.

Comment

Unless he's planning to change his name to Willie, I don't see how the Kittens beat Xavier for Xavier Sneed.

Of course, I've always had trouble understanding how KSU recruits basketball players to Manhattan anyway. I do remember years ago knowing a guy who lived close to campus -- his dad was a professor in the ag school -- telling me that he tried to go to Aggieville and get laid, as we PG-rated posters say, every night. So maybe there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                                Unless he's planning to change his name to Willie, I don't see how the Kittens beat Xavier for Xavier Sneed.

Of course, I've always had trouble understanding how KSU recruits basketball players to Manhattan anyway. I do remember years ago knowing a guy who lived close to campus -- his dad was a professor in the ag school -- telling me that he tried to go to Aggieville and get laid, as we PG-rated posters say, every night. So maybe there's that.
                                And if going to Aggieville fails, there is always the Department of Animal Husbandry.
                                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X