Xavier Sneed sf 6-6 2016 offered to Kansas State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavier Sneed sf 6-6 2016 offered to Kansas State

A tweet says we just offered the top 100 sf from Florissant, Missouri. Other offers are from Creighton, Illinois, K-State, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Missouri, Xavier and St. Louis.
    In the fast lane

His highlights are just a little impressive. Realize these things are edited but his athleticism is scintillating.

Comment

Some may see the recruitment of Xavier by Xavier as poetic, I would argue it's redundant.

Comment

I find it corny

Comment

SportsEngine HQ supports the admins, coaches, and volunteers who make play happen with a full roster of tools designed to save time and grow participation—on one complete platform.

Sneed has been playing for the St. Louis Eagles in the EYBL this spring. I think we have offered several players recently based on their performance in this league. Eagles will be playing in the EYBL tournament in Houston this weekend as well. Averaging 6.6 points, 2.8 rebounds.

Comment

WSU never mentioned.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Schools in the running include Minnesota, Cincinnati, Creighton, St. Louis, Illinois, Kansas State, Missouri, Xavier and Wichita State. "I'm focusing on cutting my list around August."
              In the fast lane

Comment

Academics is a vig thing for Rivals' 80th ranked player. Being able to produce an NBA ball player and relarionship between players and coach are also important to Sneed. He took an unofficial to K-State last Fall and they were first to offer. In addition to the.schools mentioned in the last post, Oklahoma is also interested.
                In the fast lane

Comment

✖️Xavier Sneed✖️ ‏@Luh_Sneed20 20m20 minutes ago
                  Top 5 alphabetical order
                  Creighton
                  Illinois
                  Kansas State
                  Witchita State
                  Xavier (Cincinnati)

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    ✖️Xavier Sneed✖️ ‏@Luh_Sneed20 20m20 minutes ago
                    Top 5 alphabetical order
                    Creighton
                    Illinois
                    Kansas State
                    Witchita State
                    Xavier (Cincinnati)
                    Who is this witchita he speaks of? Is that near larryville?

Comment

Good news.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Interesting cut. Gone are the home State schools. Not a good sign for St. Louis and Missouri.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

We once had another player named Xavier who was pretty decent. It would be cool to have another X-man in the Roundhouse.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I like our odds in that list of 5. If he really likes to win and is on board for Marshall's coaching, he might as well sign right now.

Comment

He sounds like a taller Tekele Cotton.

His shooting must have improved because he shot over 40% on over a 100 3's last year.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X