No announcement yet.

C.J. Keyser sg 6-4 2016, A Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU should follow the wishes of Coach Marshall on bringing back Coach Jans at whatever level he sees fit. He would be an asset for our Program IMO.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I think some smart coach will offer Coach Jans a mid majorish head coaching size salary offer and scoop him up as one of the best assistant coaches in the country.
      i see jans wanting to show some loyalty to the program that is giving him a chance to work his way back after his mistake. if we have an assistant job open for him i see him being here

Comment

• Coach Jans wants a job and he deserves a job. I'd love for it to be at WSU, but I don't expect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Coach Jans wants a job and he deserves a job. I'd love for it to be at WSU, but I don't expect it.
          It's too early for me to be realistic today. I can't handle this quite yet.

Comment

• A few CJ highlights from today's game against Vermont Academy.

Comment

• Love the athleticism!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Love the athleticism!
                And 3G is impressed with his lock-down Defense too.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Must have been some smack being waged between CJ and the kid he took to school. Kid be pointin' at CJ after the slam in his face

Comment

• Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed before. CJ looked back at him, too, so there must have been some beefin' going on. When I saw CJ in December, you could see there's no chill in him on the court.

Comment

• Awesome pic of CJ dunking at Boston Garden!

Comment

• Originally posted by DRuff34 View Post
                        Awesome pic of CJ dunking at Boston Garden!

https://twitter.com/ZachCameron_53/s...03949137772545
                        Damn...he looks like he's mad at that rim.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          Must have been some smack being waged between CJ and the kid he took to school. Kid be pointin' at CJ after the slam in his face
                          He's not pointing, but reaching out to get the ball for the throw-in.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            He's not pointing, but reaching out to get the ball for the throw-in.
                            You're right. I see that now. He's definitely looking at CJ, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRuff34 View Post
                              You're right. I see that now. He's definitely looking at CJ, though.
                              I would, too, if he made me look that foolish!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Damn...he looks like he's mad at that rim.
                                Sometimes, when he is not mad, he just kisses the rim.

Comment

Working...
                                X