No announcement yet.

C.J. Keyser sg 6-4 2016, A Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have heard of the kiss off the glass. Now does every kiss of the rim begin with CJ which begets the tickling of the twine which begets the tear-drops of our foes?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Is it a technical foul to do that during pregame warmup?
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
        Is it a technical foul to do that during pregame warmup?
        Not if you put it on the KissCam.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/search?q=bars...Km7Qim04ReM%3A what is his vert?

Comment

• Looks like he will be here for Shocker Madness:

@ckeyser22: Wichita state visit tomorrow🌾
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• In case you are wondering, November 11th is the first day of the fall signing period.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Thanks, Wusphlash, I was just actually wondering about that.

Comment

• Just saw a tweet that mentioned CJ at #8 on Sportcenters top 10 .. Guessing his kiss the rim video made it on there.

Comment

• Brewster Academy guards @ckeyser22 (Wichita State) and @DeleonBrown_ (Colorado) have signed their NLIs, per @BrewsterHoops
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Brewster Academy guards @ckeyser22 (Wichita State) and @DeleonBrown_ (Colorado) have signed their NLIs, per @BrewsterHoops
                      This makes me feel a LOT better. I know he committed some time ago, but with guys like Calipari making promises and Roy Williams school taking care of the academic part, I'm always just a little concerned until the ink dries, specially after the "Kiss the Rim" video went viral.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• SportsEngine HQ supports the admins, coaches, and volunteers who make play happen with a full roster of tools designed to save time and grow participation—on one complete platform.

CJ recorded 7 assists in Brewster's win on Wednesday. Averaged just over 15 points through their first 3 games.

Comment

• CJ has everything you'd want in a McDs AA guard except a good outside shot. Any word on his percentages?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• CJ and his Brewster team beat Sunrise 71-64. CJ is playing PG for Brewster which is great and good for him long term. He was 4-10 today made good pull ups, but needs work on 3 ball. He had 8pts, 4asst, 3rebs, 1 turnover. Did great job controlling & running the team. Made a very key basket with 45 sec left in the game. Lot of tweets from scouting services on CJ growth as more poised player and not just an athlete.

He will be able to play some mins at PG for the Shockers. Plays again Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slim View Post
                              CJ and his Brewster team beat Sunrise 71-64. CJ is playing PG for Brewster which is great and good for him long term. He was 4-10 today made good pull ups, but needs work on 3 ball. He had 8pts, 4asst, 3rebs, 1 turnover. Did great job controlling & running the team. Made a very key basket with 45 sec left in the game. Lot of tweets from scouting services on CJ growth as more poised player and not just an athlete.

He will be able to play some mins at PG for the Shockers. Plays again Sunday.
                              Excited to see his development.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Get some of this:

CJs teammate on the left had a reaction that is priceless
                                Last edited by shoxlax; November 22, 2015, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X