C.J. Keyser sg 6-4 2016, A Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.J. Keyser sg 6-4 2016, A Shocker!

Keyser is one of the high school players at SunriseChristian who has been getting a lot of Shocker interest. The Rivals' 3 star from Maryland has many offers from the likes of Rhode Island, WKU, and Drexel. Maryland is interested and they are a "wow" factor to him. He is a senior this year and will play a prep year at Sunrise making him a 2016 recruit. He'll play AAU this summer for a team back home.
    Last edited by tropicalshox; March 4, 2015, 05:03 PM.
    In the fast lane

No prep year at Sunrise. Signs with Colorado State.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Moving on from Sunrise to Brewster Academy for his post year. He obviously decided against Colorado State for 2015. Also picked up a recent offer from Utah.
      Last edited by tropicalshox; August 17, 2015, 12:23 PM.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Brewster (b-rooster) academy? Sounds more like a chicken farm and less like a prep school. i like Sunrise better. It's a better name.

Comment

I live in CT and anyone in New England knows Brewster Academy. They are a powerhouse post-grad program every year, with every member of the starting five going on to high D-1 colleges. Last season's players matriculated to Arizona, UConn, Washington, Georgetown, Virginia and Louisville (keep an eye out for Donovan Mitchell), among others. They went 34-1 last season, three-peating as National Prep Champs, their 4th. title since 2010. One of their biggest rivals is St. Thomas More, located near me in SE CT. Hopefully I'll see C.J. Keyser this season.

Comment

Impressive team. Let us know if Keyser is a starter!
            In the fast lane

Comment

'Brewster' reminds me of these hilarious goofballs... Rip!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I can get anyone out for 3 innings.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  Impressive team. Let us know if Keyser is a starter!
                  I will. BTW, the league Brewster Academy and St. Thomas More play in NEPSAC Class AAA) is the same league Zach Brown played in at South Kent. You'd probably be shocked at how few people watch the games, although some of the facilities are very small. St. Thomas More is coached by a good friend who I went to college with and he's coached some very talented kids also, including current NBA player Andre Drummond .

Comment

Visiting Utah this weekend.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Being reported on Twitter he has committed.

Comment

Chip Miller ‏@BLUEChip_Miller 7m7 minutes ago Gulf Shores, AL
                        Brewster Academy (MD) four-star guard C.J. Keyser has committed to Wichita State, per @AdamFinkelstein.

Comment

I think this is who @Slim: was referring to.

Comment

Cj Keyser ‏@ckeyser12 42s42 seconds ago
                            Thank you to my family and coaches for helping me make me college decision but next year I will be a Wichita State Shocker �� #watchus

Comment

Highlights:

CJ Keyser, class of 2015, is a built 6'4" combo guard who is playing more and more of the PG this summer. Keyser has ridiculous bounce but his game doesn't ...

Between Landry and CJ, we look like we are setting ourselves up well to replacing Tekele's dunking from the guard spot.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                              X