No announcement yet.

C.J. Keyser sg 6-4 2016, A Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can CJ shoot from outside of 15 feet? Does he need to?
    Livin the dream

Comment

Find all the latest college basketball news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Sucks that he passed on Illinois State. :cry:

Welcome aboard CJ!
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

@coreyevans_10: The Shockers find an ideal get ~ CJ Keyser speaks on his fit at Wichita State ~ Scouting intel http://t.co/JdugA9r5X1 http://t.co/F2XRgAo5K4
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Could he be a Prince, from Bel Aire Maryland, played in downtown Bel Aire, Ks? Welcome CJ!!!!!! A 4 star that will outperform 5 stars we play in the near future. We are used to such mastery here at 21st and Hillside.
            Last edited by forevershockerfan; September 17, 2015, 10:26 PM.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Can CJ shoot from outside of 15 feet? Does he need to?
              Yes, and yes. Sounds also like another solid addition on both sides of the floor.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The highlight vids only showed a couple of outside shots.

I got the feeling that Keyser didn't take a lot of outside shots because he could beat defenders to the rim pretty regularly. Vids show a lot of high percentage 0' shots instead of taking 20' shots that great shooters score at a rate of about 1.2 points per attempt. The average points per attempt from 0' is a little higher than 1.2.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

(Inserting Sarcasm post now) Unfortunately, as we speak (type) Calipari is now looking into who this CJ Keyser is.

I fully expect a Fed-Ex package, with the keys to the new Lexus to arrive at his door step.

Comment

Great get!!
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I like this dude, once he gets a head of steam, nobody seems to stop him from getting to the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        Interesting, yesterday, before ESPN had updated CJ's page with the WSU commitment, he was rated as a 4 star. Now that CJ has committed to WSU he has been downgraded to a 3 star recruit.

Comment

By the way, it's not that I really care about the "stars", I just found it interesting and shows that ESPN still hasn't learned that 3G knows more about talent evaluation than those who just write about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jrschh View Post
                            Interesting, yesterday, before ESPN had updated CJ's page with the WSU commitment, he was rated as a 4 star. Now that CJ has committed to WSU he has been downgraded to a 3 star recruit.
                            The upside of this is how much fun it is at NCAA tournament time when our supposed 3-star recruits wipe the floor with KU's supposed 5-star recruits.
                            The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by jrschh View Post
                              Good catch - we've seen similar things before, but never (to my recollection at least) a timeline that ties the two events together in such blatantly obvious fashion.

What dipshits.

Comment

They dropped his grade from an 80 to a 79. That's so insignificant I can only assume it was blatant in order to drop him to a 3-star.

Comment

Working...
                                X