No announcement yet.

Markis McDuffie 6-7 SF 2015 - COMMITTED TO WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kind of remember there being something like Ron had 12 and Evan had 11. Not so much that evan won, but enough to prove he could shoot. I'd say he removed all doubt by having a massively clutch game against KU. Evan broke their backs in that game. He was the reason it wasn't tight. What happened that day needs to be remembered as part of his legacy here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
      I kind of remember there being something like Ron had 12 and Evan had 11. Not so much that evan won, but enough to prove he could shoot. I'd say he removed all doubt by having a massively clutch game against KU. Evan broke their backs in that game. He was the reason it wasn't tight. What happened that day needs to be remembered as part of his legacy here.
      The fact that the other team's hair piece had such high praise for him post game says a lot about how important he was in that game. My biggest hope is that the confidence and accuracy he had in that game carries over to this season.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Evan was the modern day Mike Jones

Comment

• Hadn't seen this before:

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
            Hadn't seen this before:

It has been said the corner 3 point shot may be the most difficult to make. Many moons ago, Dave Leach and J. Thompson made that shot look easy. Thus, I keep seeing MM draining this corner shot and it is in the wheel-house. Next, the follow-up dunks on rebounds show his ability to hang in the air with the greatest of ease and slam it on through.

With that said, this was a Season of recruiting that we were very successful on 2 fronts. First, we utilized 2 very special players as transfers in Grady and Frankamp. Look for these 2 players to really help us. Next, look how good the Freshmen we are bringing in. WOW!!! I love Juco players such as Cle and Carl Hall. We are looking at more Juco players for next Season too. However, as we continue to bring in such solid high school players and transfers, the need for Juco players could decrease to a mild roar in years to come?
            Last edited by forevershockerfan; May 24, 2015, 05:49 PM.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
              Hadn't seen this before:

I've seen it before. He has a smooth shot. It was first posted here six pages back.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                It has been said the corner 3 point shot may be the most difficult to make. Many moons ago, Dave Leach and J. Thompson made that shot look easy. Thus, I keep seeing MM draining this corner shot and it is in the wheel-house. Next, the follow-up dunks on rebounds show his ability to hang in the air with the greatest of ease and slam it on through.

With that said, this was a Season of recruiting that we were very successful on 2 fronts. First, we utilized 2 very special players as transfers in Grady and Frankamp. Look for these 2 players to really help us. Next, look how good the Freshmen we are bringing in. WOW!!! I love Juco players such as Cle and Carl Hall. We are looking at more Juco players for next Season too. However, as we continue to bring in such solid high school players and transfers, the need for Juco players could decrease to a mild roar in years to come?
                S. Curry likes the corner 3.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                  S. Curry likes the corner 3.
                  Curry was a very solid College player. It seems like he just keeps improving as a Pro player and what a "lights out Sharp Shooter."

Comment

Curry was a very solid College player. It seems like he just keeps improving as a Pro player and what a "lights out Sharp Shooter."
                    What I am about to say is probably old news about S. Curry.

After every practice, Curry shoots 100 three balls. After a recent practice, he made 77 three balls in a row and he shot 94% overall.

It seems like a lie, but I heard the news on ESPN several times.

He is so pure.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                      What I am about to say is probably old news about S. Curry.

After every practice, Curry shoots 100 three balls. After a recent practice, he made 77 three balls in a row and he shot 94% overall.

It seems like a lie, but I heard the news on ESPN several times.

He is so pure.
                      Back in the day when Larry Bird would ask the other NBA contestants in the NBA 3-point contest who was going to take 2nd place, if Curry would have been there in his prime, that would have been quite the match up. Reggie Miller was another pure shooter.

That is one of several things I like about this Season's Shocker team. We will have more pure shooters and players that can score the rock. If our foes double team Baker this Season, they are going to pay a price all night long. FVV will feel like he entered a candy store with all the options at his disposal both inside and out.

The NBA finals could be interesting with Curry's team versus James and his Cleveland team. This looks obvious it could very well happen. James going back to Cleveland still amazes me. They want a NBA ship in Cleveland and James is playing through injuries trying to achieve that first time feat.

Comment

• Interesting postgame interview with Stephen Curry.

Comment

Back in the day when Larry Bird would ask the other NBA contestants in the NBA 3-point contest who was going to take 2nd place, if Curry would have been there in his prime, that would have been quite the match up. Reggie Miller was another pure shooter.

That is one of several things I like about this Season's Shocker team. We will have more pure shooters and players that can score the rock. If our foes double team Baker this Season, they are going to pay a price all night long. FVV will feel like he entered a candy store with all the options at his disposal both inside and out.

The NBA finals could be interesting with Curry's team versus James and his Cleveland team. This looks obvious it could very well happen. James going back to Cleveland still amazes me. They want a NBA ship in Cleveland and James is playing through injuries trying to achieve that first time feat.
                          Atlanta is no Houston.....and probably, neither is Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                          X