No announcement yet.

Daniel Payne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaah yes, the X man only 6' 7" I beleive. Height doesn't always measure heart

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
      Aaah yes, the X man only 6' 7" I beleive. Height doesn't always measure heart

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
      Or elbow sharpness.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
        Or elbow sharpness.
        I bet there are quite a few that could atest to that.

Comment

scout is showing him with medium interest in WSU

Stay up to date with all the Wichita State Shockers sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

Although there has been good things about Payne said, I think with only 1 available scollie left for 08, that we would be better served with a 4 year candidate. He is rated a 1 star I noticed.

He is a SF, a 3, and we are set for 3's in the near future.

We need a 5, or 4/5 man.

Comment

With a number of offers out on the table, I look for WSU to sign 2 or 3 more players for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
                scout is showing him with medium interest in WSU

http://wichitastate.scout.com/a.z?s=...=1&nid=3444520
                With everybody listed as medium interest, it only means they don't have any information on which schools he might be favoring.
                In the fast lane

Comment

With him being a Juco player, Rivals and Scout just haven't assessed him yet. He is a much better than a one star. He can make a difference. Like most juco players it appears he will start his recruiting in earnest this Spring. If he is interested in us, I wouldn't count us out on going after him hard.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

The Juco Junction administrator says he is interested in WSU, Iowa, Illinois and Arkansas.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                      Although there has been good things about Payne said, I think with only 1 available scollie left for 08, that we would be better served with a 4 year candidate. He is rated a 1 star I noticed.

He is a SF, a 3, and we are set for 3's in the near future.

We need a 5, or 4/5 man.
                      I agree. We seem to have quite a few 3 men on the roster, so why would we sign another one this year? Especially one that would only have 2 years of eligibility left.

Comment

Exactly. Even if Payne is better than Ellis, I don't want him playing ahead of Aaron. A guy with his upside needs the PT to develop.

Comment

Cooz in his recent interview said Ellis was a 2. Those of you that have seen him, what do you think?
                          In the fast lane

Comment

cooz says 2, HCGM says 3, hmmm lemme see, I think he is a 3, just a guess though. LOL

:wsu_posters:
                            ________
                            VAPIR OXYGEN VAPORIZER
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

In that same interview Cooz also said Ellis was a wing. I think he misspoke when he said "2".

Comment

In most schemes is there much difference between a 2 and a 3 on offense?
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X