No announcement yet.

Abdul Herrera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was just sittin in the arena and he was practicing with his team here. And it doesnt look like his knee is slowing him down and all, hes really physical and pretty quick.
    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
      i was just sittin in the arena and he was practicing with his team here. And it doesnt look like his knee is slowing him down and all, hes really physical and pretty quick.
      When was this that you saw him, Rip?

Comment

jocojunction has K State as the only team with any interest.

Per the link that was posted on VT

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
          jocojunction has K State as the only team with any interest.

Per the link that was posted on VT
          That is probably older info.

The CSTV link on page 1 of this topic is from Feb. 14. It shows UNLV, Nebraska and WSU as also having interest.

Comment

You know I never looked at that one.

im sure it was just old info though

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
              When was this that you saw him, Rip?
              Today at the arena around 3 or so, they had hutch juco practicing there.
              Several coaches were sitting around watching it.
              and then after the parctice marty jans and GM went down on the court and talked to him.

Comment

Are you sure it was Hutch? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I can't figure out why Hutch would be practicing in Wichita with no game there. Even if the Sports Arena was in use there are plenty of local gyms to use.

Comment

Yes it was Hutch I saw them there also. Also saw Marshall talking with him for a good 5 minutes.

Comment

Are you sure it was Hutch? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I can't figure out why Hutch would be practicing in Wichita with no game there. Even if the Sports Arena was in use there are plenty of local gyms to use.
                    it was hutch.
                    its region 6 man u know theres gonna be games at wsu right.

Comment

Probably right about HCC at Koch, there was a huge band concert set up at Sports Arena in hutch and practices have been moved to ICT in the past due to events at the arena. I'll say it one last time, we could do worse than Abdul!

Comment

it was hutch.
                        its region 6 man u know theres gonna be games at wsu right.
                        The Region 6 tournament is almost two weeks away. But based on what hutchshox siad, they probably took the opportunity to practice there with the Sports Arena booked. Otherwise, they would have practiced at home.

But some of you should go watch Herrera and check back here with your scouting report!

Comment

I saw this dude play also at Koch yesterday, and let me tell you Abdul was pretty aggresive, he was grabbing every rebound, and also dunked on someone. He not one of those big men that lays it in, he throws it down every time he gets around the basketball
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Abdul had 14 pts. and 12 rebs. in 18 minutes last night on the road at GC in a loss! I tell you this guy could be a nice sleeper pick up!

Comment

*edit

I typed out a response ridculing wushock and his stance but i figure he'll just post him self and it would be more ridiculous than anything I typed.

So anyways thats an awesome line and I would take 14 pts and 12 boards in 18minutes on our team anyday

Hell Ramo damn near gets that the last couple of games and he's playing alot more minutes.

Comment

The one concern I have is his fouling. He also fouled out in those 18 minutes last night. There was another game where he fouled out in 14 minutes.

Some of that could be due to getting some sub-par officials as I've seen boxscores that show him only getting 1 or 2 fouls in double-digit minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X