No announcement yet.

Stephen Hurt '14 c 6-10 offered to KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, committed to KState, Alex Kline jus tweeted it minutes ago.
    Shox-4-Life

Comment

• fugg

Comment

• :(

Who else we got?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Yuck, I just don't get it. O well his loss
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• That smarts (to avoid a bad pun). If we signed Hurt we would have been nearly officially reloaded for 2013-14.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• He'll get to witness the magic of Chris Lowery first hand, and how he'll make that program disappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                He'll get to witness the magic of Chris Lowery first hand, and how he'll make that program disappear.
                Well, say what you want, we just got out-recruited by Chris Lowery.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Well, say what you want, we just got out-recruited by Chris Lowery.
                  He could recruit talent to SIU, too. Still didn't keep them from hitting rock bottom.

Comment

• Not good. How many more whiffs we gonna have? This one sucks for sure.

Now queue the "It's ok, we probably backed off" or "he wasn't our first choice anyway" responses lol.

I will agree that you "can't win them all" but lately we "haven't won any" it seems. Marshall will work his magic I am sure. Just frustrating
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• this sux. He made a bad decision, but that's on him. We're going to keep winning with or without him but it would be nice to land a big guy like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
                        Wow, committed to KState, Alex Kline jus tweeted it minutes ago.
                        Any other confirmation of this other than the Kline tweet? I can't find anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                          Any other confirmation of this other than the Kline tweet? I can't find anything.
                          Hurt himself tweeted it, right before I unfollowed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            :(

Who else we got?
                            Off the top of my head, for a true center, O'Mara, Pierce, Konate and Chandler. Kadeem Lattin also, but unclear if there is any interest on his part. I guess that can be said about all of them.

Edit- cross of O'Mara.
                            Last edited by tropicalshox; October 1, 2013, 09:30 PM.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Still need a juco C and a HS C.

Comment

• Guess he didn't want to win,have fun being dominated by every team in the big 12

Comment

Working...
                                X