No announcement yet.

Stephen Hurt '14 c 6-10 offered to KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All we know for sure right now, is that we are seeing the recruits on "our" (Shockernet's) list fall one by one to other schools.... Time for some good news from somewhere and somebody...:good:
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      All we know for sure right now, is that we are seeing the recruits on "our" (Shockernet's) list fall one by one to other schools.... Time for some good news from somewhere and somebody...:good:
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• mas por favor!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          mas por favor!!
          National early signing period for men's basketball is November 13th through 20th this year. Only 46 more days plus whatever is left of today until that get's here so it shouldn't be that long until your itch is scratched.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            National early signing period for men's basketball is November 13th through 20th this year. Only 46 more days plus whatever is left of today until that get's here so it shouldn't be that long until your itch is scratched.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SpanglerFan316
              I'm sure HCGM knows if Hurt is or is not coming to WSU. If he is going to be a Shocker, great. If not, I'm sure HCGM has moved on and is not worried about things he can't change. On this board, however, fans may be pizzing and moaning for years if Hurt goes to KSU. :hopelessness:

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Hurt may be doing the same.
              Didn't Bill Walker already take care of the first part of that?
              Last edited by im4wsu; September 27, 2013, 04:33 PM.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                Well, we will probably know soon. Hope most the experts are wrong.

@AdamZagoria: Northwest Florida big man Stephen Hurt will decide within the next week - K-State, Wichita State, Indiana & Miami. Sounds like K-State leads
                Since the first part of this tweet turned out to be false is it safe to assume the last part of the tweet is also false?

Comment

• Update:

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria

Northwest Florida big man Stephen Hurt tells @SNYTV he's down to Kansas State and Wichita State

Comment

• you want to win or do you want to play in the Big 12? It really comes down to that.

Comment

• We have a successful coach who is simply better. He's never changed head coaching jobs to avoid being fired. He has a very successful history with guys coming in from JUCOs. We have better fan support. I've seen KSU claim to have over 10k but I think they were counting empty seats. We have immediate PT available. What's not to like? Oh, and we don't wear purple.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        you want to win or do you want to play in the Big 12? It really comes down to that.
                        Hard to know for sure what attracts and motivates any particular individual to choose one school over another. We do know that Wichita State currently has a lot to offer a young man like Stephen and that we would love to have him as a Shocker which would immediately bestow upon him membership in Wichita's Royal Family.

Comment

• I think that it is obvious that WSU is a Top 20 program who'll be in the tournament for years to come, and probably a yearly contender for Sweet 16, and perhaps Elite 8, maybe a F4. And you are right that in Wichita, he'll be a Celebrity figure.

I also believe that K-State will be on the way down. This year, they'll be a bottom half team (at best a competitor for 5th place, but more likely compete for the bottom position in the league with Texas Tech, and perhaps Texas).

A stark contrast indeed.

Comment

• Come on Mr. Hurt, this is an easy decision!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Hard to know for sure what attracts and motivates any particular individual to choose one school over another. We do know that Wichita State currently has a lot to offer a young man like Stephen and that we would love to have him as a Shocker which would immediately bestow upon him membership in Wichita's Royal Family.
                              Are you sure Royal can afford another family member?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                Are you sure Royal can afford another family member?
                                Probably not, but somehow I think he might find a way to make it work for Stephen.

Comment

Working...
                                X